We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

First Survivor

Options
RogueGoddess
RogueGoddess Member Posts: 50

Hello, everyone! It is RogueGoddess.

In the research I have been doing for my video tomorrow at 5pm EST, I found that once the survivor no longer has any hope, they will become a killer. While I will be doing a video on the survivor's psychology, I would love to hear from each of you!

Which survivor do you think will be repurposed to become a killer?

Comments

• ILOVEMYSUPERDOG114
    ILOVEMYSUPERDOG114 Member Posts: 45
    edited June 2018
    Options

dwight 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) >_<

• RogueGoddess
    Options

@ILOVEMYSUPERDOG114

Haha, ya know, my sister said the same thing! xD

• lionsou
    lionsou Member Posts: 61
    Options

I would say Dwight too, He's the only one that suits losing hope... but... someone who might lose hope first... Feng. That's my opinion.

• RATT
    RATT Member Posts: 33
    Options

Dwight is a complete failure at everything else, so why wouldn't he give up the intiative to be a good survivor? I think he's our main man here.

• RogueGoddess
    Options

Hmmm. I would wager that Dwight wouldn't be the first, simply because, through it all, he's remained hopeful. He was the first one there, he continuously tried to make friends at his job and in school. However, people can get tired, so Dwight is definitely a possibility.

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088
    Options

My bet - David King. His oficial description (probably by Benedict) says:
    "Another man. In this arena I guess I could start to label as “home”. A man with an athletic frame. He carries an impressive stature. He seems untouchable at first glance. But a second look tells me something else. He seems torn. Distraught and broken. Maybe not by body, but by mind. I have seen him outrun the creatures. But also on a hook, with his bowels fleeing his torso. Something unsettling about that sight."

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    edited June 2018
    Options

@Rattman said:
    My bet - David King. His oficial description (probably by Benedict) says:
    "Another man. In this arena I guess I could start to label as “home”. A man with an athletic frame. He carries an impressive stature. He seems untouchable at first glance. But a second look tells me something else. He seems torn. Distraught and broken. Maybe not by body, but by mind. I have seen him outrun the creatures. But also on a hook, with his bowels fleeing his torso. Something unsettling about that sight."

So we going to ignore the fact that David king talks all this #########, yet he shits himself when he ends up on the hook.

Post edited by Detective_Jonathan on
  • Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088
    Options

@Detective_Jonathan said:

So we going to ignore the fact that David king talks all this #########, yet he shits himself on when he ends up on the hook.

Its not like that. Main thought here: David King is broken from the inside, not scared. He, probably slowly realising, that there is no escape, and their attempts to survive is useless.