If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Ready up by 15 seconds or find a new game.

Options
Envees
Envees Member Posts: 370

I got caught by a last second flashlight switcher once. Once. This will never happen again so ready up by 15 sec, this gives you 45 to get ready, or find a new game since i will leave. I dont care about the wait. I have time. You might not on the other hand.

Comments

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

You got on this forum just to say this ?
    Well, now that's an interesting first post.

Hello I guess! :D

• Envees
    Options

@Runiver said:
    You got on this forum just to say this ?
    Well, now that's an interesting first post.

Hello I guess! :D

3 out of 5 games now, that i do manage to accept after profile looking, they do not ready up so i am tired of spamming the ready up button. I know damn well they are trying to switch at the last second. 9 out of 10 times if they do not rdy up then this is what they are hoping for.

• Envees
    Options

I am fully aware of all the tricks surv try to use to disguise that that they are swf as well. After lots of hours profile looking i can spot a SWF group np now. Too many private profiles? Could just be that. But in this game its not. They are swf. Especially if three are private and the last has all the friends listed.

• Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874
    Options

Fun fact, people that use easy anticheat bypass to use wallhack and what not get kicked after spending 40ish second in a lobby.
    Just wanted to mention that.

• mintchapstick
    mintchapstick Member Posts: 891
    edited June 2018
    Options

@Envees said:
    I am fully aware of all the tricks surv try to use to disguise that that they are swf as well. After lots of hours profile looking i can spot a SWF group np now. Too many private profiles? Could just be that. But in this game its not. They are swf. Especially if three are private and the last has all the friends listed.

I mean, steam profiles are private by default now, but alright.

Also, these posts are ridiculous/crazy. Go for a walk or something. Play a different game for a while.

• Envees
    Options

@mintchapstick said:

@Envees said:

Also, these posts are ridiculous/crazy. Go for a walk or something. Play a different game for a while.

Why should i? The only reason swf is even in the game is cos they bullied the dev's into putting it in. They are trying to bully the killer.

Think i am going to stick around with 4 flashlights? Would you?

Furthermore what i do with my time is my business. Not yours. So thanks for the suggestion that i get some fresh air. However, do not need it nor want it.

I came to play but with %80 of games starting with, at least, two swf, before i get into the game i want to make sure there is no 3 man SWF cruw trying to bully.

More and more i am seeing that crews are spending less time doing gens and more time trying to bully the killer which does not work most of the time. At least not with me. Very rarely do my survs all get out.

Why?

Prolly cos i spend far too much time trying to filter out the swf and multiple flashlights. If i see a flashlights its not to rescue themselves as has been proven time and time again, but to annoy the killer and stop pickups. They are not interested in doing gens. These are the people i am filtering.

My hardware, my bandwidth, my time. I decide who plays with me regardless of how many lobbies i leave - and i dodge a hell of a lot of lobbies to get games that I, that I, deem fair. Not what the devs deem fair. I make the rules. Not them.

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Envees said:

@mintchapstick said:

@Envees said:

Why should i? The only reason swf is even in the game is cos they bullied the dev's into putting it in. They are trying to bully the killer.

Furthermore what i do with my time is my business. Not yours. So thanks for the suggestion that i get some fresh air. However, do not need it nor want it.

I came to play but with %80 of games starting with, at least, two swf, before i get into the game i want to make sure there is no 3 man SWF cruw trying to bully.

More and more i am seeing that crews are spending less time doing gens and more time trying to bully the killer which does not work most of the time. At least not with me. Very rarely do my survs all get out.

Why?

Prolly cos i spend far too much time trying to filter out the swf and multiple flashlights. If i see a flashlights its not to rescue themselves as has been proven time and time again, but to annoy the killer and stop pickups. They are not interested in doing gens. These are the people i am filtering.

My hardware, my bandwidth, my time. I decide who plays with me regardless of how many lobbies i leave - and i dodge a hell of a lot of lobbies to get games that I, that I, deem fair. Not what the devs deem fair. I make the rules. Not them.

Ok so stop complaining. This post is just pointlessΒ 
  • Envees
    Options

@ThePloopz said:
    Envees said:

@mintchapstick said:

@Envees said:

Why?

It is not pointless. The point is: Rdy up by 15 seconds or find a new lobby. That was the point or cant you read?

• ThePloopz
    Options
    Envees said:

@ThePloopz said:
    Envees said:

@mintchapstick said:

@Envees said:

Why?

It is not pointless. The point is: Rdy up by 15 seconds or find a new lobby. That was the point or cant you read?

The people who you are talking about won’t read this or care either. So what did you accomplish here?This is just a salt post.
  • Silas
    Silas Member Posts: 307
    Options
    This may be a game, but it was intended for a mature audience. So quit acting like a child.

A survivor bringing an item, playing swf or wearing p3 outfits is not an excuse for lobby dodging. They have every right to play the game fairly by utilizing these options given to them. The only reason a survivor would switch an item at the last second is because they're used to seeing terrified sissies dodging them the second they enter a lobby. So it looks to me like you're in no position to whine considering you're part of your own problem. πŸ’β€β™€οΈ
  • Envees
    Options

@Silas said:
    This may be a game, but it was intended for a mature audience. So quit acting like a child.

A survivor bringing an item, playing swf or wearing p3 outfits is not an excuse for lobby dodging. They have every right to play the game fairly by utilizing these options given to them. The only reason a survivor would switch an item at the last second is because they're used to seeing terrified sissies dodging them the second they enter a lobby. So it looks to me like you're in no position to whine considering you're part of your own problem. πŸ’β€β™€οΈ

Lets see you take on a 4 man flashlighting de-pip squad. Till then, you have your opinion. Have fun with it.

I filter SWF and too many flashlights, only. That is it. No more. Was this game meant to have 4 people using voice coms to coordinate? Please tell me.

Till they address the imbalance that multiple people with coms cause i will dodge. Think i am the only one? Think again. Most killers do this.

• Silas
    Options

@Envees said:
    Lets see you take on a 4 man flashlighting de-pip squad. Till then, you have your opinion. Have fun with it.

Been there, done that.

@Envees said:
    I filter SWF and too many flashlights, only. That is it. No more. Was this game meant to have 4 people using voice coms to coordinate? Please tell me.

Considered they implemented SWF, which allows parties of 4 people, yes.

@Envees said:
    Till they address the imbalance that multiple people with coms cause i will dodge. Think i am the only one? Think again. Most killers do this.

I already pointed out you're not the only one, hence the reason why survivors must rely on tactics such as switching their item at the last second in the lobby.

So to sum it all up, it's clear that you want the odds to remain in your favor. If anybody or anything risks to challenge that, you flail your arms in the air as you run away whimpering. In this game items and offerings will help you drastically, as will obviously coordinating with your friends through the mic, but it all boils down to one thing in the end: Skill.

Along with common sense, that's clearly a trait you lack.

• Envees
    Options

@Silas said:

@Envees said:

Been there, done that.

@Envees said:

@Envees said:

I already pointed out you're not the only one, hence the reason why survivors must rely on tactics such as switching their item at the last second in the lobby.

So to sum it all up, it's clear that you want the odds to remain in your favor. If anybody or anything risks to challenge that, you flail your arms in the air as you run away whimpering. In this game items and offerings will help you drastically, as will obviously coordinating with your friends through the mic, but it all boils down to one thing in the end: Skill.

Anybody can say what you did. Post a youtube video of you smashing a 4 man crew who are very good. Lets see it! Post your clip. Till then its just lip service.

Till then you are just a big mouth with nothing to back it up. As in a pathetic liar.

• Envees
    Options

@Silas said:

Dont put words in my mouth or are you lacking reading comprehension skills? Where did i say that i dodge P3 outfits? You cant even read yet accuse me of...what was it...ah yes..lacking common sense. Well, at least i can read. You obviously cant.

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,183
    Options

Are you 12 years old by any chance?

• Silas
    Options

@Envees said:

@Silas said:

@Envees said:

Been there, done that.

@Envees said:

@Envees said:

Anybody can say what you did. Post a youtube video of you smashing a 4 man crew who are very good. Lets see it! Post your clip. Till then its just lip service.

Till then you are just a big mouth with nothing to back it up. As in a pathetic liar.

First of all, when did I say I got 4k? Second, even if I did, I don't have to show you a thing buddy.

Cute attempt at twisting my words though, I'll give you that. Now don't let that aching butthurt distract you from the fact that you have yet to make a single valid point in this entire thread, hence why you chose to ignore every logical thing I just told you and started relying on names and accusations to ease your poor little triggered soul.

It's okay, child. Life will go on. :)

• guest602
    guest602 Member Posts: 149
    Options

You shouldn't do that for a few reasons.
    1. Sometimes, people who switch are just cocky, but they are actually worse than they think they are.
    2. It can be really instructive. Someday, I had 3 people switching on the last second, each had a purple flashlight. Of course, the game occured in Rotten Fields. "Unlucky", you could've thought. But in fact, it was one of my funiest game I've ever played. I didn't kill anyone, but almost always 3 were down while the other one got his team mates up. At some point someone succeeded to loop me for less than a minute, and they were all up. But still, I had like 25k, didn't camp, didn't tunnel and learned a lot of things.

• Silas
    Options

@Envees said:

@Silas said:

Dont put words in my mouth or are you lacking reading comprehension skills? Where did i say that i dodge P3 outfits? You cant even read yet accuse me of...what was it...ah yes..lacking common sense. Well, at least i can read. You obviously cant.

I said it's not an excuse for lobby dodging. Where did I specifically accuse you of doing it yourself? If you're going to attempt to call someone out for lack of reading skills, and even quote them on your post, perhaps you should actually read what they said first.

Tsk. Tsk.

• Envees
    Options

@Silas said:

@Envees said:

@Silas said:

I said it's not an excuse for lobby dodging. Where did I specifically accuse you of doing it yourself? If you're going to attempt to call someone out for lack of reading skills, and even quote them on your post, perhaps you should actually read what they said first.

Tsk. Tsk.

Indirect accusations. You are in a round-about way implying it. Dont play games with me.

• Silas
    Options

@Envees said:
    Dont play games with me.

I would never dare. You'd just dodge the second we get to the lobby. πŸ˜‚

• ThePloopz
    Options
    Silas said:

@Envees said:
    Dont play games with me.

I would never dare. You'd just dodge the second we get to the lobby. πŸ˜‚

That was good lmaoΒ 
  • GhostEuant
    GhostEuant Member Posts: 243
    Options
    I feel like the β€œNerf Deja Vu” threads have more of a point than this one.Β 
  • Fizz
    Fizz Member Posts: 71
    Options

Okay, so a person complaining about anything that gives him a challenge. I feel dirty just replying to this.

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options
    nobody cares
  • mintchapstick
    Options

@Envees said:

@mintchapstick said:

@Envees said:

Why?

Yeah, dude, I would play with people who brought in flashlights. Just like how when I play survivor, I don't disconnect when killers run Ruin, play the Hillbilly, are good as hell at the Nurse, or have NOED or plays like a jackass. Sometimes you just lose or rounds don't go your way. It's part of playing games.

However you are way too wrapped up in #########, and if you literally sit there and scrutinize lobbies with 'too many private profiles' and dodge them because you believe that they're trying to trick you into playing a round that you might lose, then you need to chill the hell out and play a game where you're not playing against real people.

Or just continue to brag about being a big whiny baby who can't take the cards that are dealt to them like everyone else can, I guess.

• mintchapstick
    Options

@Nick said:
    Are you 12 years old by any chance?

This is actually a possibility, now that I've read through the thread. Do we know if there's a lower age limit on these forums? Being a mature game, it may be something that the mods might need to consider adding.

• QsKaa
    QsKaa Member Posts: 56
    Options

@Envees said:
    I got caught by a last second flashlight switcher once. Once. This will never happen again so ready up by 15 sec, this gives you 45 to get ready, or find a new game since i will leave. I dont care about the wait. I have time. You might not on the other hand.

find him and fc him
    toxic = toxic
    simple

the rest of non-ready survivurs in lobby
    its a counter against cheating killers.