Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Remove D-strike & Balance for SWF

Xhaviour
Xhaviour Member Posts: 43

Can we Finaly remove the Dstrike or give it at the end a Fair Balance how can it be possible get like a 3rd Health + Killer Stun on Top ? i mean after 2 Years everyone with Dstrike hit it in 9/10 Cases .

Also why we still dont get any Balance for SWF till now the Fact that have an tool to communicate is way to OP in this game as you can signal your team easy "hey i get chased now you 3 other have total free time rush Gens" ?

i dont get what kind of Focus you Dev's got but your Focus is totaly bull...... or does Mathieu Cote forgot how he got rekt vs 4 Premade Chinese People ?

Comments

• Beaburd
    Beaburd Member Posts: 998
    edited June 2018

While I can't say anything about balancing for SWF (it should happen though), the developers will be releasing a video today talking about the fate of Decisive Strike, Self-Care's upcoming rework, Sprint Burst, and more.

Maybe it will bring about some good news to relieve some frustrations - fingers crossed!

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237

It should show in the lobby that you're vsing a SWF and 50, 75, 100% extra bloodpoints depending on how big the SWF group is

• Alphaphalt
    Alphaphalt Member Posts: 259

As someone who always plays survivor alone, I would hate for the game to be balanced around SWF, as then I would just stick to only killer.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Xhaviour said:
    Can we Finaly remove the Dstrike or give it at the end a Fair Balance how can it be possible get like a 3rd Health + Killer Stun on Top ? i mean after 2 Years everyone with Dstrike hit it in 9/10 Cases .

Also why we still dont get any Balance for SWF till now the Fact that have an tool to communicate is way to OP in this game as you can signal your team easy "hey i get chased now you 3 other have total free time rush Gens" ?

i dont get what kind of Focus you Dev's got but your Focus is totaly bull...... or does Mathieu Cote forgot how he got rekt vs 4 Premade Chinese People ?

Devs focus on cosmetics obviously. Dont forget that survivors make about 80% of the community and thus represent ~80% of the wallets. Yes its sad, but as long as killers only grumble and still play killer and dont dodge SWF, the devs will keep going with this behaviour

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    DS is getting nerfed in the next patch. It will now only stun the Killer and not make them drop the Survivor.
  • Xhaviour
    Xhaviour Member Posts: 43

well lets see what happens