If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Suggestion to prevent Farming

Options
Hiya, 

Farming seems to be getting more and more prevalent in the game, I receive atleast 2 messages off killers every time I play.

Could it be made so that the killers can only see the characters not the players and gamer tags during the pre game lobby so that they can't message before the game

Hope it's an alright idea  

Comments

• Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647
    Options

@Ladyserenity2121 said:
    Hiya, 

Farming seems to be getting more and more prevalent in the game, I receive atleast 2 messages off killers every time I play.

Could it be made so that the killers can only see the characters not the players and gamer tags during the pre game lobby so that they can't message before the game

Hope it's an alright idea  

I mean that doesn't really stop farming. The killer would still attempt to do it anyways. They probably won't get rid of the names in lobby.

• Ladyserenity2121
    Ladyserenity2121 Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Probably wouldn't but it could make it less easy to premeditate and organise farming,like yeah see names in the points summary at the end and course there isn't really anything you can do if they start farming in the game but it might make it just a bit more difficult 
  • MrRuckus
    MrRuckus Member Posts: 1
    Options
    I like this idea. The amount of times I get messages from killers asking to farm is ridiculous! It won't stop people from trying to farm but it will definitely make it alot more difficult to organise for those who prolifically group up just to farm.

Not only does farming ruin the game by abusing blood points, it also means for higher rank survivors. As a higher rank survivor you can get stuck with players that have little to no skill in surviving.