The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Am I a toxic player?

popoles
popoles Member Posts: 831

So I was playing the Nurse on console. I killed 3 of them and there was this Feng that climbed on one of the rocks (on top of the hill; Coldwind Farm), from which she can't be hurt. She stayed there for ~6 minutes. After that, she let me down her. I did down her, but slugged her for about 2 minutes.

Is it toxicity or not?

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

You are playing killer and actually kill survivors?

I dont need to continue reading, yes thats toxic =)

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340

No, it's justice.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

She exploited, I say you just gave her a well deserved punishment.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

Nah, it was deserved from the sound of it

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

I would have done far worse to her then what you did.

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410

You are able to get up there as well as killer. Also, if you find it too difficult, you can maneuver around and still hit them. I've had a few survivors try this against me.

• Nea_Death_Experience
    Nea_Death_Experience Member Posts: 316

As Billy once I had a dude DC when I got them first, then killed 2 people without a gen being done. My ruin was broken and the dude was hooked for that. The Laurie with DS hid for more than 20 minutes. She didn't even try do any gens, every gen was on 0%. I was running up and down lampkin lane checking lockers, up and down houses until I finally found her. She had DS and started crawling away from the hook. I couldn't be bothered so I let her bleed out. She DC'd eventually.

I relate to your pain. I am not proud of what I did, but had I found her on a gen trying to live I would have let her go. Survivors that delay games like that suck and shouldn't be allowed to derail the game that far. I hope that both of our survivors don't mess with a killer in that way again in fear of what they will do to them in the end.