Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

New Deja Vu be like...

"Hey, stupids, 3 gen strat is a thing." Lmao

Comments

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

Still useless to anyone with eyes and common sense. It's really not hard to locate gens. Only map that gives me trouble is Game but that map is garbo anyway.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Deja Vu will be more for new players. Maybe.

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237

@thesuicidefox said:
    Still useless to anyone with eyes and common sense. It's really not hard to locate gens. Only map that gives me trouble is Game but that map is garbo anyway.

The game, really? Just find the big ass closed doors. There's always a gen next to it.

• Nick

@Milo said:
    Deja Vu will be more for new players. Maybe.

Yes its a perk to help new players

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

@Nick said:

@thesuicidefox said:

The game, really? Just find the big ass closed doors. There's always a gen next to it.

I mean that it's a pain in the ass to move around on that map before gens get done. Sometimes the little door is open, other times you literally have to go completely around. And everything looks the same so it's confusing to me.

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985
    I really like it. I'll probably run dark sense over it but it's going to be a very interesting perk, especially with the glass bead? Add on.
  • Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

Because using your brain is overrated.

• Nick

@thesuicidefox said:

@Nick said:

@thesuicidefox said:

I mean that it's a pain in the ass to move around on that map before gens get done. Sometimes the little door is open, other times you literally have to go completely around. And everything looks the same so it's confusing to me.

Yes but its not difficult to find gens. Just look for the big doors