If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

All the butthurt over survivor changes...

Options
Lowbei
Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
... is so funny.

Dont whine. Adapt.

Comments

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

I don't understand why the hatch isn't coming in the mid chapter patch.

I was really hoping it would make it. They couldn't even confirm it for the next chapter which won't be out until mid september...

The perk reworks were great. Freshens things up a bit, but I was really wanting things to be ready for this mid chapter.

Oh well. Things are very much moving in the right direction.

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146
    Options

@Dwight_Confusion said:

I was really hoping it would make it. They couldn't even confirm it for the next chapter which won't be out until mid september...

The perk reworks were great. Freshens things up a bit, but I was really wanting things to be ready for this mid chapter.

I think the reason why the hatch changes are not coming just yet is because the devs are still deliberating on how exactly to change it. They want to try and make sure it is fair for both sides.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

@Lowbei said:
    ... is so funny.

Dont whine. Adapt.

The funny thing is in another thread killer mains are whining just as much since they got a DS nerf they wanted. Personally I like the survivor changes and since I don't use either Adrenaline, SB or DS it won't bother me much.

For my Trapper main the new changes look interesting and I'll adapt to them. The survivor changes are some of what I'd suggested in another thread anyways. The really funny thing is the DS change is what some of the killer mains have asked for, now they get it and whine about it.

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

@SadonicShadow said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:

I think the reason why the hatch changes are not coming just yet is because the devs are still deliberating on how exactly to change it. They want to try and make sure it is fair for both sides.

Yeah I guess, but basically they said it "might" be ready for September. Which is a let down.

I loved the 1st integration of it. Close the hatch and they are F'd lol

For almost 2 years the hatch game was 80% in the survivors favor. Especially the self care, tryhard healthy survivor.

I thought the hatch closes, the gates power, sure. That would be more fair I guess. I'll just roll bitter murmur and enjoy seeing them for 10 seconds...

The hatch is currently a crutched escape for a team that played poorly. just finish 2 gens are someone more than likely gets out.

It's a joke.

• Silas
    Silas Member Posts: 307
    Options

@Lowbei said:
    Adapt.

A word a huge chunk of our community should add to their vocab.

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146
    Options

@Dwight_Confusion said:

@SadonicShadow said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:

Yeah I guess, but basically they said it "might" be ready for September. Which is a let down.

I loved the 1st integration of it. Close the hatch and they are F'd lol

For almost 2 years the hatch game was 80% in the survivors favor. Especially the self care, tryhard healthy survivor.

I thought the hatch closes, the gates power, sure. That would be more fair I guess. I'll just roll bitter murmur and enjoy seeing them for 10 seconds...

The hatch is currently a crutched escape for a team that played poorly. just finish 2 gens are someone more than likely gets out.

It's a joke.

I liked the idea of the survivor having to do a gen to reopen the hatch but they also get a built in speed boost that allows them to finish a gen in 20 seconds.

• powerbats
    edited June 2018
    Options

@Lowbei and @RemoveSWF https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/5072/the-nerf-on-sprint-burst-and-self-care/p1

There the salt from both sides is real and good grief the whininess because it wasn't all for one side or the other.

Oh and this thread takes the cake.

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/29057#Comment_29057

Ok that thread is getting interesting.

Post edited by powerbats on
  • Lowbei
    Options
    i play both sides and am fine with all the changes
  • Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

This is actually hilarious.
    "Oh noes, my instant-reward buttons are getting away, please BHVR, don't!"

• Lowbei
    edited June 2018
    Options
    im baffled that people think everyones a killer main on these forums. logic dictates that its about 20% of the population.
  • powerbats
    Options

@Runiver said:

Like I've said in other threads, I don't have an issue with this and suggested the very same things. Also those complaining about it both sides need to adapt to the changes since the only things in life that never changing are death and taxes.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

@powerbats said:

@Runiver said:

Like I've said in other threads, I don't have an issue with this and suggested the very same things. Also those complaining about it both sides need to adapt to the changes since the only things in life that never changing are death and taxes.

I never said there weren't some decent survivors around.
    I just said the complaining people are just hilarious, especially since they basically give 0 arguments for the most part.

• powerbats
    Options

@Runiver said:

@powerbats said:

@Runiver said:

I just said the complaining people are just hilarious, especially since they basically give 0 arguments for the most part.

Oh agreed and I understood that from before, both sides have their contingent of idiots shall we say. Most ppl will adapt over time and some will just never change.

• Lowbei
    Options
    powerbats said:

@Runiver said:

@powerbats said:

@Runiver said:

Oh agreed and I understood that from before, both sides have their contingent of idiots shall we say. Most ppl will adapt over time and some will just never change.

stop making me agree with you. we are supposed to be enemies.