Ballances Issues & Suggestions

Options
Xhaviour
Xhaviour Member Posts: 43

Hello Guys i wanna Discuss with you My Point of View of Game and some Suggestions.

As a Player with Over 1500++ Hours i Know Both Side, Issue Wise.

Generell

• Lobby Dodging, i find there is no Reason Beside Ping Issue to Leave the Lobby so i think maybe add a Function > "Ping Difference is Higher then 150 , do you want to Stay or Leave" Otherwise everyone Else should get a Penalty Like 30 sec, 5 Min ,10 Min , 30 Min , 60 Min, etc. for What Reason we Unlock Items in the Bloodweb when Every Killer Can say "oh a Medikit bye, Oh a Map to Find my Totem bye."
    Or Give the Suvivor a Fair Tool and Let them See who the Killer Is so maybe just for a Beta Phase so Killer can also 1x receive their Own Medicine how it feels.

• Rating : I think the Rating should be Public or Above the Suvivor Head / Killer Rating Shown Too : So People can See how much fun it was Average to Play vs that Killer / Suvivor. so if you have a Killer who only Play Like Insidious Camper Leather Face or Tbag Instagen/Flashlight Only Suvivor you can Avoid them if you dont like the Previous Idea.

Suvivor :

• Revert Sabotage : Since Sabotage got Reworked only Task Suvivor has are Gen Rush > Its a Problem Dev's caused without thinking of the consequences . so Please Add another Task for Suvivor or Revert the Sabotage.
  • Dstrike : Remove it from the Game or Make it as 1x Only Perk , when you have 4 People with Dstrike the Game is Pretty lost already.
  • Survive with Friends : Give the Killer for the Huge Buff of SWF which allows you to tell 3 People Constandly work without beeing worried that the killer could now chase them or interrupt them. my suggestion would be
  • 2 SWF (Not matter if 2x 2) : Each Gen Takes 10 Sec Longer
  • 3 SWF : 1 Additional Generator
  • 4 SWF : 1 Additional Generator + 1 Perk Slot Disabled

Killer :

• Camping Limiter Since Release Camping is the #1 issue for Suvivor with Killer , Dev's so often Said they want Much Interaction with Suvivor & Killer but what Interaction you got while camping? the Suvivor only can Press 1 Button and Killer also dont do anything Usefull so why we cant finaly understand Camping sucks for Both Sides.
  • Totems : i think it would be just Fair to Finaly Give Killer the Advantage to Place their Totem where they want , how often it happen that you see already when Spawn the Totem in front of 1 of the 4 Suvivor and 10 sec Later plop Totem Gone.

hope you share some of my thinks or have suggestions about htem or own Problems you want share and discuss here