The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

New things you want to see

Personally i would love a total rework of the ranked make him more hard to climb it's too easy rank 1 and a system of leaderboard for survivor and killer for rank all people who are rank 1.

And with all these a system of rewards like ranked points we win each season

so we can buy some cosmetics unique with these point like :

• cosmetics for survivor item change skin fo our item
  • different memento mori move for each killer
  • some unique full skin for survivor and killer

it's could be bring more personalization for each survivor and killer and make people want more farm the ladder with a ranked more hard and a leaderboard

What do you think and what do you imagine to bring in the game ?

Comments

• Gamzello
    Gamzello Member Posts: 828

I’d like a bunch of things honestly. Here are my realistic ones:

• A balanced ranking system for both sides
    • The game running at 60 FPS!? (A dream! 💞)
    • At the end of every rank, including depending on your rank; you get a reward for it at the end of the season
    • My own stats as survivor and killer. That would be amazing!
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

A cul-de-sac map.

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

Even though we will all drop dead waiting for them, I would absolutely love more cosmetics for licensed characters. Even non-canon ones.

• Wolfange
    Wolfange Member Posts: 20

yeah and if it's a problem of make money for cosmetic of licensed character so make cosmetic only buyable with money in game

• Killmaster
    Killmaster Member Posts: 429

5 perk slots!

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

In game collectibles. Easily this.

Ranked Rewards. Devotion Rewards.

• Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796

SWF Balanced.

• Wolfange
    Wolfange Member Posts: 20

funny to see how people says lot the same things more cosmetics and make rewards for ranked

• SmokePotion
    SmokePotion Member Posts: 1,089

1: Generators to require parts in order to be fixed. (at least one each. I've play tested this, and it works amazing. Try it in a Kill your friends. Make the survivors need to loot a chest before doing a gen, and see how much more fun that game is. For everyone)

2: Flashlights having finite amount of times they can be turned on, with similar stats to the times they have now (so 3 save attempts for yellow, 4 for green, 5 for purple, wihtout batteries, each level of batt adds 1 charge, and adding an optic removes a charge from your total)

I have 2 posts that elaborate on these in the wishlist that I plan on keeping alive until a dev comments on it.

• makayla
    makayla Member Posts: 287

More Feng cosmetics.

A new licensed killer.

• xChrisx
    xChrisx Member Posts: 917

Bunny feng min and everyone will be happy forever