Perk Builds

I saw a few posts in a thread recently talking about the more rare or common perks ran by both sides in a match.

And I wanted to know what perks you all usually run on both survivor and killer. And any suggestions you have for a fun build leave them here and I'll try them out.

Here are my most common perk selections:

Calm Spirit, Iron Will, Urban Evasion, and either Quick and Quiet, or Diversion. The reason why I run this perk set is because I'm not the best at looping so I rely on evading the killer or trying to lose them in a chase.

For killer I play as huntress so I run the common Nurses Calling, BBQ (bloodpoint gain is amazing), Thanatophobia, and Sloppy Butcher build.

Comments

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    edited March 2019

Survivor

• Quick n' Quiet
    • Iron Will
    • Lightweight
    • We'll Make It / Lithe / Bond / We're Gonna Live Forever

Killer

• Ruin
    • BBQ and Chili
    • Depends on Killer
    • Depends on Killer

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

Survivor

Quick n' quiet

Iron will

Dance with me

Lithe

These will help you evade the chase as long as possible

• nunadventures
    nunadventures Member Posts: 198

survivor: urban evasion, iron will, self care, and some exhaustion perk usually.

Killer: spirit fury, thantaphobia, rancor, unrelenting

• DrVonKrumm
    DrVonKrumm Member Posts: 59

I tend to mix it up a bit when it comes to selecting perks but I was really enjoying a map awareness / objective build for survivor, using Dark Sense, Detective’s Hunch, Urban Evasion, and Alert. I really like knowing where everything is, especially the killer lol.

As for killer it all depends on who I’m playing as. With Doctor I usually take Distressing and Overcharge mostly. With Huntress I almost always take Iron Maiden for speedy reloads, although I don’t play her often to be honest. As I said for survivor though I like to change things up often and try new ideas.

I do however tend to avoid the meta builds, I get bored of seeing the same handful of perks on my opponents so that’s why I try to change it up a bit, ya know, ‘be the change you want to see’ and all that.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    edited March 2019

Survivor: Urban Evasion, Iron Will, Dark Sense, Premonition.

Killer: Whatever I feel like. I have actual builds in mind for each killer, but I usually deviate from them wildly and at a moment's notice.

• Kagrenac
    Kagrenac Member Posts: 773

Survivor:

* Self-Care

* Lithe

* Prove Thyself

* Flex Slot for whatever perk

Killer (I main Doctor and Legion):

Doctor;

* Distressing

* Coulrophobia

* Unnerving presence

* BBQ and Chilli

Legion;

* BBQ

* Sloppy Butcher

* Flex Slot

* Flex Slot

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited March 2019

Survivor: We'll Make It (might switch it out for Dead Hard, however I really like being able to quickly heal other Survivors), Botany Knowledge, Self Care, Urban Evasion

Doctor: BBQ, Distressing, Unnerving, Overcharge

Myers: Ruin, BBQ, Nurse's, M&A

Spirit: Nurse's, Haunted Ground, BBQ, Whispers (not my final build, it's just what I have right now)

Billy: Whispers, BBQ, Devour Hope (might switch it out for PGTW), Nurse's

Hag: BBQ, MYC, M&A, Nurse's