Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Nurse Blink Animation

HoshiTora
HoshiTora Member Posts: 17

Thank you for watching this animation! I have been working on this for about a week or so and wanted to practice my hand on 2D animation again!

Most of the sounds that can be heard in this comes from the game itself, but the cough you hear comes from Freesound.org! Link below for the Foley sound.

Coughing sound: https://bit.ly/2UC6wy3

Comments

• BillyBoiMain
    BillyBoiMain Member Posts: 164

This is not the category to have this discussion. Go to Media Lounge for this post.

• HoshiTora

@BillyBoiMain

Isn't this a place for fan art? Literally when you enter this thread/discussion, it says "Artworks, cosplay, chapter ideas... show us what you got!". This is an animation that I have done for the Nurse, and I am showing it off because it is a fan creation. Am I incorrect on its meaning? If I am, I am sorry, I thought I read it correctly.

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529

As Nurse main, I like this. Though, I miss the deep inhaling she does when charging her blink, as well as the sighing when its fully charged.

• HoshiTora

@ABannedCat

I was kind of surprised by those 2 sounds when I was doing a bit of research. I think I made it a little loud during my sound editting XP