The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

IMO Ghostface=Legion.

Legion- Multiple people

Scream- Always more than one Ghostface

Legion- Deep Wounds

Scream- Nobody in the franchise has died from a single stab besides the knife in the cops head during Scream 4. They're usually just "deep wounds".

Legion- Sort of normal depending on definition when comparing to all the other killers.

Scream- Usually a teenager without supernatural powers.

Would enjoy seeing Ghostface be a balanced 120% killer, because he will run in the movies where as Legion walks except in Frenzy. I guess to give the illusion that there is more than one killer his ability could be to clone himself to give a feeling of multiple Ghostfaces'. Obviously the clone couldn't hit you just keep survivors on edge a little bit.

Comments

• Arabytes
    Arabytes Member Posts: 52

Heeello. Did you guys watched "Hush"? When I saw the movie, I though the killer were a wannabe Ghostface, but then I noticed some similarities with the Legion =D.

The killer have a tattoo on the neck, stab multiples time a victim, seems to be a young adult, is merciless and is average in height.

Through the entire movie I was like: heeeeey that's Frank alright.

• Chaotic_Riddle
    Chaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 1,953

You know too much.

• Slipknirvana
    Slipknirvana Member Posts: 26

Always enjoyed horror movies. I enjoyed F13 then when DBD started adding Michael, Freddy, Leatherface, it was like a game that wasn't ever supposed to exist.

• GT_Legend2
    GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845
    edited March 2019

Don’t you dare insult Scream like that >:(

— scream

—whale poo

—literally nothing

— Legion

Post edited by GT_Legend2 on