The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Message to the Devs

Wolfy
Wolfy Member Posts: 25
Hi
Guys I am very disappointed, I like this game but I wanna tell you (devs) that you should be VERY sorry to consoles players for the fact that we still can't play the new chapter 2 weeks now after its release.. I was excited to get it asap but now the situation is really just ennoying, frustrating and upsetting (And for this you should just give it to us for free or something) 
And don't tell me it's not your fault or its not up to you! because YOU decided to release the chapter for PC players while it wasn't yet ready for other platforms OK?
I hope this will not happen again at least 
Thanks to take this in consideration

Kind regards 

Comments

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792
    Nick said:

Read the other posts before raging on the general forums please.

Where's the rage?
  • Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874
    edited June 2018

It as been out for barely ten day, CHILL.
    I can't imagine how you would be if you where a pc player waiting for monster hunter world for pc if you get that much butthurt and upset in barely ten days.

• Silas
    Silas Member Posts: 307

@Wolfy said:
    ennoying

Normally I'm not a grammar nazi.... but this....

• brokedownpalace
    Silas said:

@Wolfy said:
    ennoying

Normally I'm not a grammar nazi.... but this....

That's spelling, not grammar.
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    edited June 2018

@SenzuDuck said:
    Why does it matter that PC players got it first. This is whats confusing me... It really doesn't matter at all - it's just selfishness at this point. "If I can't have it when they get it they should be forced to wait" is such a stupid mentality.

People were wondering why certification was going over SONY’s 10 day limit. When asked, SONY said they received the patch to BEGIN certifying only 5 days ago...

• Jack11803

@SenzuDuck said:

@Jack11803 said:
    People were wondering why certification was going over SONY’s 10 day limit. When asked, SONY said they received the patch to BEGIN certifying only 5 days ago...

Can you provide proof of this? I'd love to see it! I highly doubt Sony actually comments on children nagging them when updates are coming out.

I never screenshot’d the guys message. #########. But what that message means is, that for about 6 whole days, AFTER the pc release, the console patch WASN'T EVEN BEING WORKED ON. Now we don’t know if this employe is an idiot, Sony messed up, or BHVR messed up, but still. What the hell.

• HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985
    I guess you didn’t notice the few cosmetics they added on console recently that are free. I felt like they are a “sorry for the wait guys” gift. Also the new chapter will be free? I was sure it’s only if you wanted some extra cosmetics then you pay for it. 
  • Jack11803

@HeroLives said:
    I guess you didn’t notice the few cosmetics they added on console recently that are free. I felt like they are a “sorry for the wait guys” gift. Also the new chapter will be free? I was sure it’s only if you wanted some extra cosmetics then you pay for it. 

No I didn’t notice. What are they?

• HeroLives
    edited June 2018
    Jack11803 said:

@HeroLives said:

@Jack11803

It’s a pink 60’s style jacket for Claudette, some patches shirt on Jake, new shirt for nea that’s yellow. Maybe more but that’s what I’ve noticed. If they aren’t new then they just randomly appeared the other day on my game, and I didn’t have them before.

• HeroLives
    SenzuDuck said:

@HeroLives said:

He's not saying it'll be free - He's saying he thinks it should be free because he's had to wait a couple of extra days, lmao. So entitled.

Gotcha.

• Jack11803

@HeroLives said:
    Jack11803 said:

@HeroLives said:

@Jack11803

It’s a pink 60’s style jacket for Claudette, some patches shirt on Jake, new shirt for nea that’s yellow. Maybe more but that’s what I’ve noticed. If they aren’t new then they just randomly appeared the other day on my game, and I didn’t have them before.

Those aren’t new

• brokedownpalace
    SenzuDuck said:

@brokedownpalace said:
    That's spelling, not grammar.

Do you think Grammar schools only teach punctuation or something? Lol.

What? That's irrelevant. They teach history in grammar schools too. Is history grammar? Look up the definition.
  • HeroLives
    Jack11803 said:

@HeroLives said:
    Jack11803 said:

@HeroLives said:

@Jack11803

Those aren’t new

@Jack11803

######### new to me. #excited

• Wolfy

@Nick you are the only one feeling the rage ..
    @NotBiasedAtAll that wasnt the point
    @Silas Annoying .. and ya, thats not gramma dude ;)
    @HeroLives have you ever heard about commercial gesture ?

• Silas

@brokedownpalace @Wolfy
    Class, take a seat.

Grammar:
    The study of the way the sentences of a language are constructed; morphology and syntax.

The way you structure a sentence depends heavily on the correct spelling of words. Think of it like this... You are lying down bricks as you build a house. The house is the overall sentence and the bricks are words. If you place a chunk of Styrofoam in place of a brick, it will throw off the entire foundation of the house thus hindering its overall structure.

The fact you guys don't know this is incredibly ennoying. :p

• brokedownpalace
    Silas said:

@brokedownpalace @Wolfy
    Class, take a seat.

Grammar:
    The study of the way the sentences of a language are constructed; morphology and syntax.

The way you structure a sentence depends heavily on the correct spelling of words. Think of it like this... You are lying down bricks as you build a house. The house is the overall sentence and the bricks are words. If you place a chunk of Styrofoam in place of a brick, it will throw off the entire foundation of the house thus hindering its overall structure.

The fact you guys don't know this is incredibly ennoying. :p

No. Spelling is separate from grammar. 
  • Wolfy
    @Silas the definition you searched on internet and posted here runs actually against you,
    I think now you should search what are exactly morphology and syntax, so you stop doing the same mistake again and again 

• snick
    snick Member Posts: 50
    I don't think content should ever be held back for pc when it's ready to go for steam. The wait sure has killed my hype though
  • Silas

Class dismissed.

• Wolvieyy
    Wolvieyy Member Posts: 8
    I'm actually disgusted that we have the same nickname, OP. The formatting of your post is degrading as if you're talking to toddlers. 

The game owes you nothing. If you want things as soon as they're available, move to PC. If you don't want to move, then deal with it. 
  • Wolfy
    @Wolvieyy funny boy, in real life u wouldn't dare to look at me in the eyes.. You lucky u are behind ur screen writing crap. 
  • popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    Do you remember the day when the saw chapter released a day earlier on Xbox then on PC? People demanded compensation and were rioting at the forums.
  • Wolvieyy
    @Wolfy I fail to see how I'm "funny". Or how I'm writing "crap".
    Seems to me that you are thin skinned. Cannot handle someone being blunt. Did I hurt your feelings or something? 
    No one owes you anything and your idle threats don't mean anything to me. Grow up, "little boy".
  • Wolfy
    @popoles I didn't notice that but people have the right to complain u know, basically it is important for progressing and getting things better,  only one day is a bit exaggerated in my opinion but still..  
  • Wolfy
    @Wolvieyy keep talking while you can funny boy 
  • ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    popoles said:
    Do you remember the day when the saw chapter released a day earlier on Xbox then on PC? People demanded compensation and were rioting at the forums.
    This is why you never take them seriously. That was just sad
  • Wolvieyy
    @Wolfy Another threat. You know, I'm not even going to bother.
    Whatever makes you feel like a big man, pumpkin. Have a good rest of your day.
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    no. you console users will wait until its ready. stop whining.
  • Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,886

Good news is we just got an update from them telling us there is no update :|

• NotBiasedAtAll
    NotBiasedAtAll Member Posts: 50

@Wolfy said:

Wasn't it?

"And don't tell me it's not your fault or its not up to you! because YOU decided to release the chapter for PC players while it wasn't yet ready for other platforms OK?
    I hope this will not happen again at least"

What was the point you intended, then?

• Barathon
    Barathon Member Posts: 8

Message for the Devs.

I'm sure you are aware it goes without saying but right now at least 2/3's of your community is upset with the lack of console updates, already talking about the mid content patch when consoles have yet to receive the patch to start, PC only tournaments ect ect.

I got it, you can't speed up the certification process. Here is what you could do however. Implement a temporary patch that removes the bloodpoint and iridescent shard caps for the console users only. Give us something back by allowing us to earn enough bloodpoints while waiting for the real patch so that when it does come out we can at least try to get the clown and Kate leveled up to the point where PC players are.

You can do that, it is the right thing to do, please do it.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

@Barathon said:
    Message for the Devs.

I'm sure you are aware it goes without saying but right now at least 2/3's of your community is upset with the lack of console updates, already talking about the mid content patch when consoles have yet to receive the patch to start, PC only tournaments ect ect.

I got it, you can't speed up the certification process. Here is what you could do however. Implement a temporary patch that removes the bloodpoint and iridescent shard caps for the console users only. Give us something back by allowing us to earn enough bloodpoints while waiting for the real patch so that when it does come out we can at least try to get the clown and Kate leveled up to the point where PC players are.

Not sure where you got your numbers.
    I'm pretty sure 2/3 of the community of dbd console is just casuals that just play the game for fun and are silent in here, while a minority is impatient and going apeshit about an update that will come in due time whatever they try to say.

• DekuKunn
    DekuKunn Member Posts: 19
    Runiver said:

@Barathon said:
    Message for the Devs.

Not sure where you got your numbers.
    I'm pretty sure 2/3 of the community of dbd console is just casuals that just play the game for fun and are silent in here, while a minority is impatient and going apeshit about an update that will come in due time whatever they try to say.

In too lazy too discuss, and why do someone plays dbd not casually, If i started to think of It in a try hard way i was going to suicide myself. Cant play the game If the killer hits the Air and smhw You get injured, etc etc too lazy too complain and stuff
  • DekuKunn
    DekuKunn Member Posts: 19
    Lowbei said:
    no. you console users will wait until its ready. stop whining.
    Im gonna start whining bullshit Just because of This, cry me a River stabbyBOI
  • Wolfy

@Wolfy said:

Wasn't it?

"And don't tell me it's not your fault or its not up to you! because YOU decided to release the chapter for PC players while it wasn't yet ready for other platforms OK?
    I hope this will not happen again at least"

What was the point you intended, then?

The point was that they should in the future be able to work on getting the chapter ready for all the platforms at the same time,  so they can release it for them all at once. that's it.. 
  • Linkdouken
    Linkdouken Member Posts: 102
    Personally I don't mind waiting until it's ready. 
    Hell, they could have just dropped the game a while ago, so it's nice to see that they are still supporting it especially when putting in options to get content for free via playtime. 
    Just enjoy the game 😁