If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Funniest Killer Encounter.

Options
OMagic_ManO
OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

I was playing a SWF and I recently bought Dwight cosmetics, I was running Resilience, Prove Thyself, Leader and Dead Hard, I was blasting "You was at da club" - Boy Boy West Coast, I worked on two gens by myself and opened exit gates, never was touched by this Hillbilly that I saw zooming, never spotted, my friend got downed, we were 3 person SWF, so I 360'd the Hillbilly with NOED as I opened the gate and Dead Harded to the gate where it played this idle animation of me running at the gate until I actually left, gave me a ton of bloodpoints, I de pipped for doing essentially nothing, my friend was downed and I felt so bad I couldn't helped, we thought he was letting her go considering he was nodding as she crawled to the exit, an inch before she reached the exit, he mori'd her, I left the Hillbilly alone, I wished I had messaged him, would have loved to talk to him, what a smart Hillbilly.

Comments

• scojer
    scojer Member Posts: 38
    Options

During a match in The Meat Plant there was a shape. He downed a survivor and let another heal them. We all assumed he was a farmer. he then downed all 4 of us and hooked us, one by one. Turns out, he was just warming up his Evil WIthin.

Lesson learned; Never trust a killer.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732
    Options

@scojer If you are on PS4 and you happen to encounter a Hillbilly who chainsaw downs people but lets them get up, and then proceeds to let everyone live, then that is probably me.

• scojer
    scojer Member Posts: 38
    Options

Good to know @Shad03

If you come across any killer hitting a generator, that's probably me telling you I want bloodpoints. I just bought the clown and the spirit thanks to the PSN sale. I'm going to use the shards to get The Plague. So, I'll be hitting a lot of gens.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278
    Options
  • Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456
    Options

I once jumpscared a Mikey, i know that because he freaked out and told me in the end game chat, was pretty funny to see.

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,523
    Options

Right at the end of the game, on Lery's, I slugged Claudette 1 and she crawled her way to the corner. I left her to her devices, only to catch Claudette 2 run in for the heal.

Being Leatherdaddy, I flew in to get the double saw hit, they went down, just as the 5th gen popped... and Adrenaline Procc'd! 4 Chainsaw hits in one Chainsaw run!!!

YEAAHHH!!!!

• Saint_Ukraine
    Saint_Ukraine Member Posts: 942
    Options

Had a game with a pig where she was crouching the entire time. I didn't know what the hell she was trying to do, but I steered clear of her. There was also another game where the pig was slugging and then teabagging and camped the down survivors. That was some serious bm.

• Kiskashi
    Kiskashi Member Posts: 1,043
    Options

@Plu Wow I just had a hope this wasn't me moment (but you're on PC), I literally had the same thing happen when I was learning to play killer, I got jumpscared by a hiding meg that threw a pallet on me out of nowhere and I was laughing for the next 2 minutes, partly in fear, partly in the stupidity that the "killer" got scared.

(Sorry, old thread, got bored and started reading lore 😅)

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options

A killer hit me and mettle of man activated, and he was looking at the ground for a good amount of time before noticing I was in the injured state

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    Options

Low rank Wraiths. One walked next to me on the floor and stood still to see if I saw him. I did and started crawling to him. He gave me hatch. Another one chased me invisible for a bit then abandoned me. For the rest of the game he'd just stand near me until I pointed at his location. He'd leave after that.