How many pools of devotion are there?

Morteth
Morteth Member Posts: 42

I'd like to keep track of how many are left before they all cleanse themselves.

Comments

• Morteth
    Morteth Member Posts: 42

seriously tho, how many?

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

It's either 5 or 6. What I've been doing is ignoring the ones on the edge of the map and just use the ones close to the middle, and as long as you keep using it to prevent them all from resetting you can force survivors to come to you.

• Okayado
    Okayado Member Posts: 12

That's a really good strat dude, thanks for that.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Five, I think?

I've been doing the opposite. I ingest corruption from pools that are near repaired generators so when survivors do go to cleanse, they have to travel to the edge of the map and back. Meanwhile, I'm winning a chase somewhere else.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    edited March 2019

I feel like that's more a waste of your time that a survivors time. Generally speaking, if you are injured as survivor you want to go to a "dead zone" for killer, like a place where a gen is already done. Using a fountain is basically healing in this case, and it doesn't waste their time as much as you'd think. If you have to leave gens that aren't complete to power up you give the survivors a chance to do the gens. I will say that it does make the dead zones more of a risk for survivors, as if you chase them over there it's not quite a dead zone anymore since you can power up. BUT if you are going to get that fountain before being lead there, now when they do lead you there you don't have that power up and it turns back into a real dead zone. That's why I say ignore those far pools, so then if a survivor tries to lead you there it's now a disadvantage.