DLC price increased?

Options
cetruzzo
cetruzzo Member Posts: 323

Did the price on steam increase since yesterday?

Why? XD

Comments

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,667
    Options

Nope.

Still a paltry $8 CDN.

• cetruzzo
    cetruzzo Member Posts: 323
    Options

yesterday it was 5.7 euros in EU, now is 7. I have even got a warning from steam that the item in my cart increased in price.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

Yes, it did.

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

Might of been a mistake. I paid 0 dollars for the killer. And I might give 5 bucks for the survivor later, or just save up shards. I don't know yet honestly.

I'm overall satisfied with the update and patch, but Thanatophobia not going through was weak as F. I'm behind this company still, and still grateful, but man they really need to get things a bit straighter.

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,523
    Options

I bought this yesterday, as soon as it dropped, for £5.19. It is still £5.19 and a bargain in anyone's books!

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552
    Options

@Dwight_Confusion So the number on the perk is just a typo? Right now, my tier 3 thana shows 24%.

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

Yes apparently. It's still the way way, or slightly increased. No one knows.

I'm certain it's a text typo.

• Snapshot
    Snapshot Member Posts: 903
    Options

Again, proper QA would have catched that.

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    Options

There might have been an adjustment to a local currency. The prices for my DLCs didn't change.

• EmotionalDaisy
    EmotionalDaisy Member Posts: 157
    Options

For some reason, I was thinking original chapters were 6.99 USD while licensed were 7.99. I remember the xbox store said 7.99 when I bought it launch day

• kisfenkin
    kisfenkin Member Posts: 613
    Options

Somebody probably just did the math wrong. The 5.7 euro price is only $6.47 in U.S., so they corrected the mistake and now EU is paying the correct price of 7 euros which is $7.95 U.S.