New Year

So, after the final release of this year going into year 4 I believe something needs to be done. The roadmap to push new content out seemed so good at first but now I don't think it's the best case. The new content has left out room for bug fixes, unfinished promises and just overall improving the game. Yes, I know that Dedicated Servers are releasing. I personally feel that next year should be a redesign year, personally, I don't want new content. But, I know people do so I think only two chapters should be released next year. I believe the majority of the time should be spent on improving the game and fixing all the bugs that have riddled it for so long. I think devs should also strive to improve the quality of life and just work on balancing the game out and doing what they promised. All the stuff on their checklist should be done in this year. And maybe, with the lack of chapters could come new mechanics as well to improve the base game instead of just adding more and more. That's just my take.

Comments