About the new Emblem System

Remisee
Remisee Member Posts: 133

Hey,

The new Emblem System is nice, i totaly like it. It requires much more than the older or oldest one. The huge new Update yesterday on the PS4 is very cool and it was nice to read. Even the one, when Killers camping, they become lesser Chaser Points etc.

The only thing what you can add is, when the Killer is in a Radius of 18 meters on the hooked Survivor and he stays there for example 7-10 seconds, the chasing points dramatically gets lesser. Little bit harder, because of this Update i tested it out. Jeah sorry folks i was camping(Kind of tunneling) and i only get 11%decrease, but i catched them all and had iridescent Emblem. On the Emblems it says it prozentual and the prozentual was even show me more than 100%. And the Range should be maybe a little harder. I think its 14 meters, i dont remember anymore.

But theres a Lack in this new System which i strongly dislike. Its about when People just leaving the Match. I know there are Topics arround but i just registered myself here now, because its make me a little Toxic. I think it would be better, when the Devs should add an Ban System, like if you leaving 2 Times through a Week on an Match, your getting a Cooldown for 30 Minutes, 1 Hour, 2 Hours, 1 Day, 7 Day Ban.

And please make it, when People are killing themselves on the Hook it counts like you hung up that Person 3 Times with max chaser Points for the Pips.

Thats all, kind regards

Remisee

Comments

• Remisee

And for the grammar and english fetishist out there, Sorry not Sorry im German. Learn German, than you can complain about my English.

• Kurisataru
    Kurisataru Member Posts: 460

Punishing DCs with a ban is a dumb idea because then you also punish people who quit out of games with grievers/trolls/survivor+killer combos of either and people who got DC'd for internet issues. It's a better idea to punish it with more waiting time or just rewarding the killer if anyone does DC (and only the killer so SWF don't try to farm off the bonus reward system but also not significant enough to make killer+survivor farm friends see it as beneficial to farming).

I also don't like the idea of punishing killers for camping or "proxy camping" with less points for attacking people near the hooked survivor. Their only goal is to kill people any means necessary without cheating. And that's coming from someone who is 1. Currently a survivor main, and 2. has never face camped and only "proxy camps" when I know there's people around to kill. Why punish killers for attacking people trying to save their prey?

• Zagrid
    Zagrid Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,000

After being hooked the thing that will decrease your chaser emblem score doesn't activate for 10 seconds and it will stop degrading the emblem if a survivor is near by, also it is a 16 meter range. So what you are saying is kinda already in the game.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

I just had a game where I camped HARD and it turns out you barely get punished for it.

Wasn't my fault. Someone destroyed all of the hooks in the vicinity, and I mean all of them. Had no choice but to camp the basement hook, then got another basement hook.

• Chewy102
    Chewy102 Member Posts: 613

You have to start somewhere and DCs cause more problems than trolls and even cause the trolls or ARE the trolls themselves.

A game not going your way? DC! Screw everyone else. Seen a good example of that yesterday when a 3 man SWF DCed the instant they failed to save someone by body blocking a EW3 Shape. The 4th guy even complained I didn't reward him with farming because they DCed when there was 5 gens remaining. So not only are those 3 toxic as hell for DCing, they made that 4th guy toxic for leaving him alone.

DCs are the cause to most problems. Dealing with the problems without fixing their causes wont do anything.

• Remisee

Well, if the Killer know, theres a Survivor nearby he can start to chase him? If hes not sure and just walks away and the Survivor getting unhooked in this amount of range its their vault? So the Killer doesnt loose his chase points and 10 sec on 18 meter for example is a nice time window. I was thinking of that too, when its the internets vault. Maybe youre right it should count too as an full pip, but it isnt a bad Idea at all and not stupid. Dced like 3 Times within a Week. Dude fix your Internet or just deal with this stupid Killerhelper. Part of the game. I know its frustrating but just maybe its Karma. Never experienced stupid Killerhelper like only 5-6 Times and i played this game more than 2 Years since release.

• Remisee

How about than using the Pigs Perk, if you experience it a lot. Never experienced that. lol nice troll ;-)

• slingshotsurvivor
    slingshotsurvivor Member Posts: 943

The tough part of punishing DC's is that the game isn't stable enough, at least that I've seen, so many many times lagging out is the cause. However, if they get servers then yes agreed punish away as it makes for a terrible experience for ALL players.