Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Licensed Character Cosmetics (Pls News from Devs)

xcottonx
xcottonx Member Posts: 33

Didn't they said in one of the last dev streams that licensed characters (Michael, Laurie, Tapp ... etc.) will also get new cosmetics. Because i remember they said these license cosmetics will not be in the PTB because it takes a little bit time to contact the licensers but that they will come in the June Update, but they still aren't in the game.
Someone knows?

I would be pleased to get new information about this from the Devs, because I bought Auric Cells and I don't know if I should spend them or waiting for the licensed new killer cosmetics...

Comments

• xcottonx
    edited June 2018

A "No" or "Yes" would be Ok from the Developers..

• Noodle
    Noodle Member Posts: 103
    edited June 2018

No they never once confirmed new cosmetics for licensed characters. They said there was a very slim chance that a license holder could give them permission to make some but as it stands there is no new cosmetics for them nor any in progress at this moment in time. I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for cosmetics for any of the licensed killers or survivors.

• DRAGOON
    DRAGOON Member Posts: 126
    edited June 2018

Yea no cosmetics were confirmed, just "They're working on it" as in getting the permission. However, if you don't like the prices of the outfits on the original characters, I can only imagine what the licensed ones would cost :x and you probably can't buy them with shards since you can't buy the licensed DLCs with shards (iirc).

• xcottonx

@Noodle said:
    No they never once confirmed new cosmetics for licensed characters. They said there was a very slim chance that a license holder could give them permission to make some but as it stands there is no new cosmetics for them nor any in progress at this moment in time. I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for cosmetics for any of the licensed killers or survivors.

"As for licensed characters (David Tapp, Quentin Smith, Laurie Strode, The Pig, The Nightmare, The Cannibal and The Shape), we’d like to offer the same deal but this is a major change and is being discussed with the license owners. We want to be fully transparent with you: the answer might be negative for some of them. These things take time, a lot of time. It won’t happen before we launch the store."
    http://archive.deadbydaylight.com/posts/2018/store/

• Superyoshiegg
    Superyoshiegg Member Posts: 1,486

@xcottonx said:

@Noodle said:

"As for licensed characters (David Tapp, Quentin Smith, Laurie Strode, The Pig, The Nightmare, The Cannibal and The Shape), we’d like to offer the same deal but this is a major change and is being discussed with the license owners. We want to be fully transparent with you: the answer might be negative for some of them. These things take time, a lot of time. It won’t happen before we launch the store."

That's exactly what he just said. That they're working on getting permission but it's very unlikely.

• xcottonx

@Superyoshiegg said:

@xcottonx said:

@Noodle said:

That's exactly what he just said. That they're working on getting permission but it's very unlikely.

But I think that they definetly should give us an quick ANSWER..

• Superyoshiegg
    Superyoshiegg Member Posts: 1,486
    edited June 2018

@xcottonx said:

How are they going to do that when they themselves don't have an answer?

• xcottonx

@Superyoshiegg said:

@xcottonx said:

How are they going to do that when they themselves don't have an answer?

Lol...
    They should just say "Work in progress" or a "no"