Can't the plague just cleanse herself in the fountains?

Options
MagicalYummies
MagicalYummies Member Posts: 29

I mean............... she should be able to lol.

Comments

• Lord_Hanke
    Lord_Hanke Member Posts: 31
    Options

the fountains only heal ppl with 10 toes. So the plague is part of a minority where you can't heal at fountains. better pray no survivor with <10 toes get in her game ^^

• Saint_Ukraine
    Saint_Ukraine Member Posts: 942
    Options

I don't know if a little water is going to help with Plague's rotting face.

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068
    Options

Let's think about it this way.

The Black Death could be cured quite easily early on by...well...taking care of yourself. Being cleanly and washing your body. However at some point there's a boundary where it's too late, like when your entire body is infected.

I'm not an expert in disease at all, but that seems to make sense to me.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    Options
  • xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816
    Options

I think they were using the bubonic plague as an analogy for how the water might work with the initial infected stages but would become a futile attempt after progressing to a specific point.

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    Options

Yea, let me go ahead and wash this water on my already half rotted face, makes sense.

• Mcfred
    Mcfred Member Posts: 152
    Options

How was the fountain created? How did the Entity know the "cure"? The real questions

• Divinitye9
    Divinitye9 Member Posts: 392
    Options

It’s not really a “cure” for anything. It’s not like the Entity sat through medical school to figure this out.

This is a warped reality where it decides how things work. The vomit stream is one of the Entity’s “gifts” to those it bestows killer status upon, so it decides what effects that power will have. It simply decided to make a counter to the power it created to give the survivors hope, which just feeds the entity further.

• TrashLegionMain
    TrashLegionMain Member Posts: 14
    Options

Maybe she embraces the Plague, seeing what it can do to Survivors, and chooses not to.