If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

New Chapter: Mist of the sea

Options
RayChispper
RayChispper Member Posts: 61

This is just an idea created by me for what would be a new killer and survivor DLC, as well as a new map. What they will read next is NOT official, it's just a fan idea.

NEW KILLER: THE FISHERMAN
Story: William Parker was recognized by all of Seafood Bay as the best shark fisherman in the area. Every day, he went out to sea to play his life against those beasts, always accompanied by his harpoon and his always faithful hook of whaler. There was never a day he did not return with a prey on his shoulders.
Because of their great recognition, many fishermen, victims of envy, hate William and despise him. They always met to talk about his great hatred towards him.
During a shortage of sharks in the bay, one of the fishermen who hated William, approached him in a friendly way to send him what he thought would be a certain death. He told him about a bay west of the Seafood that used to be even full of sharks much more furious than those of Seafood, and that the other fishermen offered to help him catch as many sharks as possible.
William accepted the offer, and he and the fishermen set sail for that bay.
When William began to prepare the harpoons and the hooks, the fishermen took advantage to throw it to the sea. After that, they quickly left the place, back to Seafood Bay.
The sharks soon reached him. An intense struggle began between William and the fishermen. In the end, William managed to reach the edge of the bay thanks to a shark that dragged him with his hook. However, William was no longer the same. He had just lost a piece of a thigh. He had been bitten on one side of the rib cage and his bones could be seen. An ear had been torn too. Anger flooded William's mind and set out to take revenge on the fishermen.
Arriving at Seafood Bay, he waited in the evening to begin his revenge. He killed each and every one of the fishermen who betrayed him. But that was not enough. He also ended up with their families and, little by little, with all the inhabitants of the bay.¨
Since that day, every traveler who decides to enter that bay, do not give any signs of life.

POWER:Whaling hook
-When holding down M2, the Fisherman will begin to turn his hook over his head. After doing this for a few moments and releasing M2, he will launch his hook in a straight line up to a maximum of 20 meters.

• The hook will be released with greater speed if after being loaded you continue to hold down M2.
    -If the hook hits a survivor it will throw him to the ground, without hurting him, and will begin to drag him towards him. The Fisherman can walk towards him while dragging him.

• When the survivor is hit by the hook, a skillcheck will appear, which will be very difficult to hit. If the survivor succeeds, it will be automatically released from the hook.
    -If he is not right, he will have to fight as if he were on the murderer's shoulders.
    -If the Fisherman arrives to the survivor before it is released (3 seconds) he will be able to take it on his shoulders automatically.

PERKS:
-Shark Tenacity: When a survivor hits you with a pallet, there will be a 30/40/50% chance that the pallet will automatically break when hit. This perk DOES NOT prevent the killer from receiving the stun.

• Hex: Catch your prey: A hex gives power to your totems. When the exit doors are activated or the trapdoor is opened you can execute with your own hands survivors who are in an agonizing state 6/7/8 meters from an OPEN door (from the area where the killer can no longer advance ) or an open flap. If a survivor is 4/5/6 meters away from an OPEN door or an open trapdoor, you can automatically knock him out of the way. If the killer executes a survivor who is less than 2 meters from the open door or trapdoor open, at the end of the game, he will gain a bonus of 100/150/200% blood points in all categories (though the totem is destroyed.If it is done with a memento mori also applies)
    -Obsession: The fisherman pact: At the beginning of the game, the survivor obsession will receive notification that it has been agreed by the killer. If you are close to obsession, he points you in the direction of a survivor who is less than 8 meters from you and you find him, the obsession will gain an accumulation of 50% of blood points up to a maximum of 300/400 / 500%. However, if the obsession rescues a survivor from the hook, all the accumulations obtained will pass to that survivor. In addition, you can be knocked down and executed with your own hands. This effect only applies if the obsession has betrayed one of his companions.

NEW SURVIVOR: TAMARA SCOTT
Story: Tamara Scott was a professor of biology at a prestigious naval school in the southern United States. His motto was always "Do not let anyone go behind the others." Always given to her students, she had something that set her apart from other teachers: She was enthusiastic and loved to teach.
One day, he decided to go to Seafood Bay for marine samples to teach them in class, completely ignoring the warning signs at the entrance. She thought all those ghost legends were just nonsense. However, that was the last time anything was known about Tamara.

PERKS:
-Mentor: At the beginning of the game, 1/2/3 survivors will earn a bonus of 1/2/3% speed to repair, heal, rescue, register or open doors regardless of the distance to the that you will find them. When you are within 8 meters of one of them, you will get a bonus of 7/8/9% (This amount does not accumulate as more survivors nearby).
-Extreme stealth: Reduce by 50/75/100% the noise you make when running and your breathing when you are not hurt.

• Obsession: Confrontation: Once per game, if the killer finds you inside a closet (without being chasing you) you can hit him by pressing E before he catches you. When you hit it you will leave it in stun for 3/4/5 seconds and you will be able to flee during that time. If you're not obsessed, the stun will only last 1/2/3 seconds.

NEW MAP: SEAFOOD BAY (Area: Fishermen's Tavern)
The old Seafood Bay has been abandoned since the day of that brutal massacre. Now it has become a place full of memories. In good times, it was a great summer resort where you could see fishing boats everywhere. Now there is only the shadow of what it was. Although abandoned, many people who have passed by have acknowledged having seen the silhouette of a man dressed as a fisherman, with a harpoon and a hook.

Comments

• GreenL420
    GreenL420 Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2018
    Options
  • grisstyl
    grisstyl Member Posts: 110
    Options

Confrontation sounds interesting! How would it work if the survivor suddenly leaps into a locker mid-chase? I suppose it wouldn't be too op...

• deadbydaylightfan
    deadbydaylightfan Member Posts: 262
    Options
    Brilliant concept the only problem I have is that the survivor reminds me too much of Claudette maybe if you were to say her father was a marine biologist and she took after him but I wouldn’t mind her story as it is unique 
  • RayChispper
    RayChispper Member Posts: 61
    Options

@grisstyl said:
    Confrontation sounds interesting! How would it work if the survivor suddenly leaps into a locker mid-chase? I suppose it wouldn't be too op...

If he jumps in the locker while chasing him, it does not work. It's only if it finds you while it's not chasing you.

• DaDevilsSkirt
    DaDevilsSkirt Member Posts: 68
    Options

Nice :)
    Confrontation is a complicated one though, I think chances it would be useful are very slim

• Kyogetsu
    Kyogetsu Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Love this concept!  
  • LonerNova
    LonerNova Member Posts: 22
    Options
    I like this. I like it a lot, actually. It's an interesting concept. I am worried about how the skillcheck with the hook would work out, that and the name. The Fisherman sounds too long-winded. Something like The Hook, or The Shark might be better. Vaguely along those lines. Just my opinion though. Good work nonetheless!
  • HIPSTERLION
    HIPSTERLION Member Posts: 323
    Options
    @LonerNova
    Me too , you don't understand how badly I want this killer in the game . he's gonna become another terrifying killer like hillbilly and nurse . for the skill checks I think they should be a series of skill checks and you have to complete 5 of them in order to escape , so if he caught you in super close range he get you before you get all the 5 and if he got you from a far range you get more skill checks but since you only have to complete 5 skill checks you get more chances , also it would be cool to see other survivors can help you in someway when he's pulling you .
  • Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    Options
    Survivor perks seem op, buffs of old perks. Nice perks but we can just ask for perk buffs and get a new set
  • Bendetta
    Bendetta Member Posts: 3
    Options

I love the 'Shark Tenacity' perk. This is what killers need. I think this perk will be add soon.

• MrFroL1993
    MrFroL1993 Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2018
    Options

Охота что ещё более необычного, скажем каких нибудь очень очень интересных манов и сурвов, так же карт в пару раз больше - было как по лучше, но в скором времени думаю многое будет)

• MrFroL1993
    MrFroL1993 Member Posts: 2
    Options

Весьма Не Плохо )

• Ryanouw
    Ryanouw Member Posts: 4
    Options

It's an good idea ^^