New mori idea for the Trapper and Wraith

Mike2550
Mike2550 Member Posts: 16
I understand moris would come last but for the future lets hope! 
Trapper is short and sweet. He stombs your spine and lifts your head up by your hair or neck for anyone who is bald lol he then quickly opens and sets his trap under your head and slams the survivors face into the trap and thats the mori for him. Quick and sweet. And fits his killer style.

The Wraith has two. The first one he can keep the same mori or so but please make him cry. Make him make noises of agony that he doesnt want to do this anymore but the entity forces him to kill. Make him sound like he is mumbling “im sorry” as he is slashing at your back. as his back story he wasnt a bad person. He was a decent hard working guy who was tricked and he killed off the mob guy who made him kill without knowing what he truly was doing. And i feel like it would totally make you feel for him making him unique that most the killers are bad people but the wraith was more forced when he tech did the right thing killing off that Mob guy. 

His second mori idea is and grant it its not gruesome but again id say fits with him and also a mystery. So he lifts the person up and gently hugs them from behind or front whatever. He rings the bell as both the wraith and survivor disappear and then rings it again but only the wraith reappears. Where did the survivor go? Who knows! its a mystery only the wraith and entity knows~ Quick and sweet :3

id love moris that fit with the killer and not just random any killer can do it kills. Lets hope a developer jots these mori ideas down for the future if they ever feel like sprucing up moris ^_^

Comments

• kylerabdcgamer10
    kylerabdcgamer10 Member Posts: 279

these would be great

• kylerabdcgamer10
    kylerabdcgamer10 Member Posts: 279

now i want them so bad especially

the wraith ones

• Hozh
    Hozh Member Posts: 84

The wraith ones should have one while hes invisible

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,161

I would also accept the Wraith ripping out people's spines Predator-style. Like, the Entity made it so that he sees every survivor like they're the boss who unwittingly turned him into a murderer.

• GeneralSpudmuffin
    GeneralSpudmuffin Member Posts: 311

The Trapper one should only be if he has a trap in hand. And once he uses it like this, he can't get it back, just for added effect.