We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Adept Plague

BigFudge
BigFudge Member Posts: 240

Hey guys, I need some advice. I’ve been trying to get this trophy and it’s just not happening!!

I’m absolutely steamrolling every match but I just can’t get the merciless victory 😫 every single time its the gatekeeper emblem that lets me down. Considering you can only use the Plague’s perks how do you stop the gens popping so fast?

There’s no point swapping targets as the first surv will just cleanse and heal straight away but if you stay on one single survivor you lose 2 gens guaranteed every time.

I feel maybe I’m not playing her right but at the same time I’m still winning comfortably. Just can’t slow those gens!?!?

Cheers!!

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Hope they 3 gen themselfes. Worked for me!

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

As @Milo said, you'll need to hope for 3 genning. Either that, or put enough pressure on the map that they don't have time to do generators.

• WatchBloodRain
    WatchBloodRain Member Posts: 175

I used the game offering, 1 escaped via hatch but with the work I did in that match got the trophy, I just never lost my target, always made my prey get into broken status and vomit on gens when I check them just for the extra deviousness and all worked out well for me, now I'm trying adept pig

• BigFudge
    BigFudge Member Posts: 240

Thanks for the replies, I think it’s how quick the first 2 gens pop that is my issue. I’ll try your suggestions and hopefully will get it!