Can We Please Focus On Matchmaking.

Dear Developers,

I Know this will not get alot of traffic but this is getting out of hand and to the point where i dont want to play this game anymore. I just have to DC froma lobby cause a nurse killed me when i was not even in her terror radius. This lobby took me and not kidding you 10-15min. just to get into. Matchmaking needs to be fixed asap or this game will spiral down and i dont want to see this happen. This is getting to the point where even getting into the game is a challange and getting people of the same rank at you is a bigger challange. I played a game where im rank 9 and im getting ranks of 17-20 like #########. I have nearly 700 hours invested into the game cause this game is worth supporting but without a proper fix to this matchmaking its going to go downhill very, very fast.

PS. The ESTIMATED TIMER IS ALWAYS STUCK ON UNKNOWN SINCE THE PATCH!!!😡

Sincerly,

A Concerned Player

Comments

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142

It's frustrating to be sure. No doubt about it.

They're working on it, but we don't what they're doing with it. All we have is Patricia's post in the News section from a couple days ago. They separate ping by region and implemented a region lock, but as far as the rank disparity in matches goes, she stated that they'll make adjustments to that in later updates.

So, as far as facing such different ranks in matches, they know about it and it's here until they eventually figure something out. But who knows how long that'll take.

• ricardo
    ricardo Member Posts: 53

i recommend using vpn and changing your region into UK. My lobbies fill less than 10 seconds

• CookieDog
    CookieDog Member Posts: 8

its pretty disgusting when you see this as well in the DbD Discord

• ricardo
    ricardo Member Posts: 53
    edited March 2019

well, i live in turkey and for some reason their new matchmaking assigned my country as asia and kept giving me chinese survivors with 400 ping. I literally cannot play killer without vpn