The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Will you redesign the black outfit for Claudette?

popoles
popoles Member Posts: 831
edited June 2018 in General Discussions
I had a match against a Claudette with the black outfit in the Red Forest map. She was the last survivor alive and hiding near one of the trees that are dark on their own. She was totally invisible and I noticed her just because she moved a bit.
Do you think about redesigning this outfit, so she is not invisible in some areas?

Best Answers

Answers

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Ya know, you can always dodge in lobby.... :wink:

• popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    edited June 2018
    M4I3X said:

omg .. i can't belive that killers now starts to ask for outfit redesigns. What else do you wan't? remove the ability to run?!

I can't tell if it is a sarcasm or not. I'll go for the latter.

I am sorry, but making the survivor invisible in certain areas is ridiculous. I am not asking for an ability removal, I am asking for redesign of one clothing. Stop exaggerating.
  • mintchapstick
    mintchapstick Member Posts: 891

Didn't they already change her black shirt to a lighter grey?

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,522

@Runiver said:
    Used to be asked for previous outfits. Never happened.
    Claudette will still remain the ultimate wall licking expert.

To be fair, the black L4D shirts were changed to have red trim on them because of that exact same problem, so I wouldn't write it off completely. There's a chance, at least.

• Soren
    Soren Member Posts: 369

@M4I3X said:
    omg .. i can't belive that killers now starts to ask for outfit redesigns. What else do you wan't? remove the ability to run?!

Because using a character (and a set of outfits) because you know they will be invisible is skills, for you?

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

If I were them I'd make those clothes a 1 week only thing where it costs 1,800 shards to buy one or idk how much auric cells u calculate that XD.

• JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 611
    Which black outfit? Her darkest outfit is perhaps the dark brown set. Even I see her fade into darkness. But unless they give other characters longer, darker sleeves to cover their incredibly light skin then Claudette will always be invisible.
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@mintchapstick said:

They did, it's not even that dark anymore, people are just going to whine until she's al bright white. Meanwhile the Megs and Fengs with dark outfits sneak by.

• m3dicookie
    m3dicookie Member Posts: 74

@powerbats said:

@mintchapstick said:

They did, it's not even that dark anymore, people are just going to whine until she's al bright white. Meanwhile the Megs and Fengs with dark outfits sneak by.

what feng outfits most of them i seen have some white in them is just killers want to know where the survivors are 24/7 its cat and mouse not cat knows all . plus use your eyes most of the time she didn't disappear unless you weren't looking.

• powerbats

@m3dicookie said:

@powerbats said:

@mintchapstick said:

what feng outfits most of them i seen have some white in them is just killers want to know where the survivors are 24/7 its cat and mouse not cat knows all . plus use your eyes most of the time she didn't disappear unless you weren't looking.

Apparently all the times i've stated I don't have an issue finding dark outfitted Claudettes escaped you. My point was that they whine about 1 character while ignoring others that're smaller character models and can be just as hard to find.

The people whining about this are no different than the killers dodging lobbies non stop the moment they see 1 or more flashlights and or a single tool box.

• m3dicookie

@powerbats said:

@m3dicookie said:

@powerbats said:

@mintchapstick said:

Apparently all the times i've stated I don't have an issue finding dark outfitted Claudettes escaped you. My point was that they whine about 1 character while ignoring others that're smaller character models and can be just as hard to find.

The people whining about this are no different than the killers dodging lobbies non stop the moment they see 1 or more flashlights and or a single tool box.

i thought you knew of an outfit that was to dark for feng her new one might be dark thats coming.

if feel some killers not all want the game handed to them. they want death garden powers imagine the killers if it were like death garden it be crazy.

• powerbats

@m3dicookie said:

if feel some killers not all want the game handed to them. they want death garden powers imagine the killers if it were like death garden it be crazy.

High ranks 5 and below are mostly insidious cannibals with aura reading hacks, Billy's with no cd on charging across map. Lag switchers which only happens during chases and then when trying to unhook they lag switch you again. Most killers dodge the lobby if they see even 1 flashlight or 1 person with a dark outfit.

Most killers in this game at least ones lately since dlc came out are toxic asf and need to get banned which doesn't seem to be happening. That's probably too harsh but when you see people doing it then go check their stream out and days or even weeks later they're still doing it and at higher ranks.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@AshleyWB said:
    Delete Claudette it's the only way

Not the only way...
    Stalking Intensifies!

• m3dicookie

@powerbats said:

@m3dicookie said:

High ranks 5 and below are mostly insidious cannibals with aura reading hacks, Billy's with no cd on charging across map. Lag switchers which only happens during chases and then when trying to unhook they lag switch you again. Most killers dodge the lobby if they see even 1 flashlight or 1 person with a dark outfit.

Most killers in this game at least ones lately since dlc came out are toxic asf and need to get banned which doesn't seem to be happening. That's probably too harsh but when you see people doing it then go check their stream out and days or even weeks later they're still doing it and at higher ranks.

lag switching sucks but nothing we can do about it because killers host the game unless they fix this with fixed servers we are not getting any help.

true but us survivors can be very toxic each to its own. camping was created because we saved to soon and it keep happening because of this and killer were like hey lets not chase our food it gonna come to us

• Esheon
    Esheon Member Posts: 568

@powerbats said:

@m3dicookie said:

@powerbats said:

@mintchapstick said:

i thought you knew of an outfit that was to dark for feng her new one might be dark thats coming.

Well, the long-sleeve purple overshirt with the longer pants is very good on some maps, but not OP. Ever since they removed the moonlight offerings, I don't think any of the clothing is too bad.
  • TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

OMGGGGG I FREAKING LOVE THIS i watched one of those funny moments on youtube and she was literally invisiible it was so funny

• powerbats

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:
    OMGGGGG I FREAKING LOVE THIS i watched one of those funny moments on youtube and she was literally invisiible it was so funny

NECRO ALERT !!!! :pirate:

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913
    Esheon said:

@powerbats said:

@m3dicookie said:

@powerbats said:

@mintchapstick said:

Well, the long-sleeve purple overshirt with the longer pants is very good on some maps, but not OP. Ever since they removed the moonlight offerings, I don't think any of the clothing is too bad.
    None of the clothing options are completely invisible, for obvious reasons it is much easier to hide with Claudette then any other survivor. I put the green fitted shirt and brown leggings on her and she is pretty werl hidden in maps like Autohaven, Haddonfield, Red Forest, and Swamp. You can still find her but it isn’t as easy. Honestly feel like the green shirt is more camoflauge than the black shirt would have been.
  • RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

I don't necessarily think it's a problem, considering most people complain that everyone loops and such. Maybe you should appreciate the stealth approach.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@M4I3X said:

I simply lobby dodge darkgreen claudettes in SWF now. I even purchased that cosmetic for my own claudette and it is ridiculously easy to lose the killer with it.

And yes Id like to see an exhaustion mechanic to sprinting around, that would easily make looping a non viable strategy anymore

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Claudette's outfits? Try Jake Park with the P3 jacket, Dirty Jeans, and a P3 head. ", I'm the invisible Man."