Need help with Quick and Quiet

I'm pairing it up with dance with me. Any suggestions or tips to help me get away or something like that.

Comments

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,333

try using lithe as well. This 3 perk combo will allow you to quietly vault a window, and quickly get distance while leaving no track of which way ya went.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

Q&Q and DWM are on different timers (20s and 40s respectively). If you know how to use the double window jungle gyms this combo is really strong for looping killers. And as @LordGlint said Lithe works very well with them too (especially now after the buff). If you want to get away it's best used on windows where the killer can't see where you go after vaulting. Most main structures have at least 1 window spawn that let's you do this. Shack window can also do this if you go from the inside to outside and you have a tile next to you with a lot of stuff to block line of sight (rocks, trees, etc.).

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

If you successfully lose them with the perk combo then remember to stop sprinting. Putting down more scratch Mark's to show where you went just defeats the point

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

As others have said, adding lithe will help. I've yet to try the combo myself, but I absolutely love lithe and look forward to trying out the others with it.