The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Pinhead Chapter, Summon the Sadist

Mcfred
Mcfred Member Posts: 152
edited March 2019 in Creations

Killer: Pinhead "The Cenobite"

Survivor: Kirsty Cotton

Pinhead: Weapon will be a loose chain with a hook on the end, make his left hand holding the Lament configuration (The cube). If you wanted to you could make his terror radius the sound of the chains clanging together and that ominous sound from the movies when they're in the room.

Pinhead Ability: Pinhead can soar his hook forward hooking a survivor making them scream and slowing them by 1.5% per hook to a max of 10 hooks per survivor ( 15% ). While using his ability he cannot use his basic attack since that is the hook he uses to hook them, but after using his ability he can hit you ( you can't hit a survivor once you hit the ability button but after the animation of him throwing the hook at you he can then hit). Every time you hit the ability button while looking at a survivor they will be hooked, the hook has a cool-down of 0.5 seconds (when holding down the ability button he will rapidly shoot the hooks, that is what the cool-down is referring to, so 0.5 seconds between each hook is shot out). The hooks stay attached to the survivor until they are put into the dying state or escape Pinheads line of sight (behind a wall). A survivor cannot use any abilities such as adrenaline, sprint burst or dead hard while hooked. Additionally once a survivor is put on the meat-hook they MUST a skill check if they fail this skill check the entity will be summoned.

There is no charge up to this ability it cannot be used unless a survivor is in front of you the range of his hooks are infinite if you are already hooked and within line of sight, but to hook you; you must be within 20 meters. Now I know what you're thinking "hey what if you're in a jungle jim with sharp corners?" well just hit them with hooks over and over they will eventually be right in front of you. Also it works over pallets and windows.

Pinheads Perks

Sadist: Every time you hit a survivor you gain a token to a max of 5 tokens. once at 5 tokens they are consumed and your next attack will put the survivor in the dying state you cannot pick up the survivor for 45/30/20 seconds. "We'll tear your soul APART!"

Face of Pain : Injured survivors that are outside of the killers terror radius will have slightly/moderately/considerably harder skill checks. "No tears please, it's a waste of good suffering"

Hex: Desire for Suffering: Every time a survivor is hooked every survivor is revealed to the killer for 15/20/25 seconds, healthy survivors for 80 seconds have their altruistic actions slowed by 20%/35%/50%. "Ah the suffering. The sweet, sweet suffering"

Kirsty Cotton Perks

Algophobia: You and survivors within a 8 meter radius can see the killer's aura for 3/4/5 seconds after they hit a survivor. "Please go! Go away and leave me alone"

Enigmatologist: For every skill check you successfully gain a stack to a max of 3/4/5. While inside of the killers terror radius all skill checks are great skill checks. Consume a stack for every great skill check you hit within the killers terror radius. "It's just a puzzle box!"

Sight of Pain: At the cost of a health state gain the aura of generators,chests,totems,pallets,exit gates,black locks and survivors for 5/7/10 seconds. you are put into the broken state after using."No deals, just information, just information"

Post edited by Mcfred on

Comments

• JAWS_BDSM
    JAWS_BDSM Member Posts: 328

Nice idea, I like it!

• Mcfred

Lol your name makes me think you're a big fan of the cenobites.

• DeadArsenal
    DeadArsenal Member Posts: 221

Can we call the Chapter "On Pins and Needles?"

• Mcfred

@DeadArsenal I titled it Summon the Sadist because it suits the character. You must complete the Lament Configuration in order to Summon the Sadist. Pins and Needles is just making a joke or mocking Pinhead and so far the titles of chapters are something with a meaning.

• DeadArsenal
    DeadArsenal Member Posts: 221
    edited March 2019

@McFred https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/on+pins+and+needles

It's more of wordplay on an expression, but if you don't like it you don't like it.

• Lampy
    Lampy Member Posts: 5

this whole concept would change the gameplay of an entire match and jake would be a useless character

• TheNamedStranger
    TheNamedStranger Member Posts: 17
    edited April 2019

Honestly this is very solid! I truthfully can't think of anything wrong here. That may be out of ignorance, for I'm not familiar with every single perk, you know, but I enjoy both the killer and survivor here. Pinhead would be a great licensed killer, I think, and something about the hooks feel like he should already be in the game. Question, do the hooks automatically hit the survivor, thus the need for them to be in a such and such range and in front and etc? Or do they fly freely and have the capability to miss? Other than that I dig this. The survivor perks feel pretty useful as well. Nicely done, here's hoping they try to pick this up!

• Mcfred
    edited April 2019

@TheNamedStranger They have to be within a certain range to hit them but once attached they stay on for as long as the survivor is within fov. It's like Freddy but they have to be infront and within range for the ability to be able to come on for use. Once looking at the survivor just hold the ability button and let the hooks fly. They can't "miss" you just hold it until all 10 hooks are on but can stop the hook flying whenever by letting go. I made it so you can't press it whenever because if you go into a chase you Wouldn't know what it would be hitting. So I made it that you can only use it when it can be used.

• Mcfred

@Lampy I think the point of a new killer is to change it up. Also if anything sabotage would be very good against pinhead.

• TheNamedStranger
    TheNamedStranger Member Posts: 17
  • TMoser
    TMoser Member Posts: 17

Nice I like it and also thought any of the cenobites if not all of them would be cool creepy additions to the killer retinue and fun to play and in a weird way the females would be a nice sexy twisted addition to the femkillers of DBD with this genre alone in relevance to any horror movies there are always attractive and god love em curvy female victims (i'm a kate main) most of the females on here are built like 2x4's .so you get my vote on this possible addition as if it mattered :P peace out !