Perk Lineup Idea. Feedback? Suggestions?

I was thinking of a new perk lineup with the new characters perks coming out. Let me know what you think:

Tenacity

Boil Over

Flip Flop

Urban Evasion

Comments

• Kurisataru
    Kurisataru Member Posts: 460

No point in tenacity, might as well use unbreakable. If a killer is ok with losing you they'll leave you slugged, if not they'll hook you asap. Unbreakable is one of my favorites for solo run though I don't always have room for it in my build.

Boil Over is useless, I used it as a newbie and it does nothing but make the killers have to work harder to walk straight, but it does not help you get out faster. Better off replacing this with quick n quiet or Kindred. Since I think your build is meant for someone who isn't good at chases but wants to avoid being hooked.

Flip Flop can be countered by iron grasp, not slugging, and or convenient hook locations. Also, if a killer finds out you have Flip Flop, they'll just be able to chase you towards their desired location or not slug you. Or they will farm you by letting you use it on purpose and smacking the nuts out of you. Lets not forget Enduring is a common perk and already destroys DS, it could destroy flip flop too.

Urban Evasion is a great perk in general, not part of my build, and using it to travel gen to gen instead of running like normal is going to annoy aggressive, goal-oriented players because you'll be wasting time. So use it WISELY, not as a crutch if you want to do your team a favor, if not then, use it as a crutch.

I think the build you may want to try is:

Bond, Urban Evasion, Balanced Landing, Unbreakable

Or replace either balanced landing or unbreakable with Deliverance and don't go out of your way to get hooked just so you can use deliverance.