Is anybody else struggling with this

douggie123
douggie123 Member Posts: 1,316

I have all my killers at level 50 some are prestiged and some are not. But I am trying to get ruin for my doctor, wraith, spirit, clown and I think one other killer but I have gone through his knows how many bloodwebs and still haven't found it. It is unlocked on my Hag as I have it on a lot of my killers. It's getting annoying especially as on my doctor I have got all of the plagues perks at tier 3 on him and she is brand brand new to the game. Is this just part of the game or is it a bug.

Comments

• Acesthetiic
    Acesthetiic Member Posts: 1,077

It's all random. Remember, they're a lot of perks in the game along with each of them having 3 tiers. Though if you get to p3, you have a better chance at getting tier 3 perks more quickly.

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142
    edited April 2019

It's part of the game. When, or if, Teachables appear on another's bloodweb is completely RNG. Sometimes you will spend millions and millions of bloodpoints on a single bloodweb and still not see the Teachable you need.

Honestly, it's the most asinine "build" system I've ever seen in an online game.

• FreyatheKind
    FreyatheKind Member Posts: 90

Just unlock all the perks you can and it will eventually pop up.

• FreyatheKind
    FreyatheKind Member Posts: 90

Usually if I learn all the perks I can, when I unlock a new perk it’s the first thing that pops up on my bloodweb.