Five nights at Freddy's killer: Scrap baby

Huntedfailure
Huntedfailure Member Posts: 181

Killer: The Machine/ Scrap Baby

Model by: ChuizaProductions on Deviant art

Power, Elizabeth's damnation: If the ability button is held you enter a new state called 'Scanning mode' where you can't attack and your movement speed is decreed by 3% but all survivor noises are made louder and certain actions such as running, entering and exiting lockers and vaulting pallets or windows will reveal the survivor who used its aura as long as their within 25 meters of you.

Once a survivors aura is revealed you can interact with their aura by using the attack button. once you've interacted with the aura the survivor will become 'Favored' and you enter your normal state but with 5% increased movement speed when within 25 meters of that survivor additionally they suffer from exposed and there aura will appear for 3 second every 8 seconds, these affects last 40 seconds.

If you down your favored survivor the ability will enter cool down which last 15 seconds.

Scanning mode last as long as you hold it and it stops when you let go and the ability will have a 5 second cool down.

Perks

Perk 1, Eternal hunter: You are an eternal hunter who never rest, When blood lust activates the survivor your chasing will be unable to use intractable items such as pallets and their and items though they an still vault. ~ "There is only one thing left for me to do now. I'm going to come find you." - Michael Afton

Perk 2, Inner sorrow: Your being attuned with inner sorrow, if a generator is completed all survivor who finished it will enter the broken state for 30/40/60 seconds. ~ "Fascinating, what they have become." - William Afton

Perk 3, Joy of Creation: They will know the Joy of Creation, damaging a generator will reveal the last survivor who worked on it via aura. their aura last for 3/5/8 seconds.~ "All of those little souls, in one place, just for us, a gift." - Baby

Comments

• Saint_Ukraine
    Saint_Ukraine Member Posts: 942

I think it would be interesting to have a robot/animatronic as a killer, but I'm not sure if a licensed killer from a shunned video game would be the right place to start.