The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Be honest: how often have you been hit with DS since the rework

2»

Comments

• XenorPlays
    XenorPlays Member Posts: 12

Twice, but both in the same match

• OGlilSPOOK20
    OGlilSPOOK20 Member Posts: 716
    edited April 2019

Zero. Thank Goodness too. But how many times has everyone been hit by DS before it was changed.

(My Scouter Broke) 😂

• Coder
    Coder Member Posts: 747
    edited April 2019

I think once or twice by mistake, like I found the one that has just been unhooked by chance (or he was too idiot and came back to me) so I downed him and then I was like "wow! DS! Nice!" I was even almost happy and surprised to be DStriked. :-)

• Cymer
    Cymer Member Posts: 946

4 times, because of some odd reason someone without any obsession perk was shown as the obsession. No I didn't run any obsession perks or a add-ons either.

• Gorgonia
    Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607

None.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

This is an unfair question. In order to get a fair answer you need to compare the times you've been hit with DS compared to the number of survivors that ran DS in your games. If you count survivor's that didn't run DS then the information you get is useless

• Gorgonia
    Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607

If you don’t go after the person that was unhooked you will never know half of the answer to that problem.

• Kagrenac
    Kagrenac Member Posts: 773

Well if you'd like to know survivors haven't really been running DS because it isn't nearly as reliable as before.

• PunL
    PunL Member Posts: 136
    edited April 2019

I got hit once or twice in several killer games.

Once by a David King that after beeing unhooked (and not tunneled) tried to be ballsie and just got downed again.

Regarding the replies here, i would say that there is a huge DS-epidemic ongoing and that it really broke the game. Oh wait...

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113

twice, both during the same match against a 4 man SWF

• PunL
    PunL Member Posts: 136

I got hit once or twice in several killer games.

Once by a David King that after beeing unhooked (and not tunneled) tried to be ballsie and just got downed again. When i than picked him up and got striked it was more a surprise than a problem.

Regarding the replies here, i would say that there is a huge DS-epidemic ongoing and that it really broke the game. Oh wait...

• LightsOut88
    LightsOut88 Member Posts: 123

0 times :)