Head on is second chance perk?

Slayer
Slayer Member Posts: 1,148

Just hide in closet when you hear killer when you see him about to open it get out of it he wont be able to grab you

Comments

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

sometimes it will work, sometimes it will not, about a 1/99 chance that it will work/will not, so its not really a second chance unless you get lucky

• Kagrenac
    Kagrenac Member Posts: 773

No it isn't. It's really kind of useless outside of Basement. It's so bugged right now and only works like 10% of the time.

Even then it's not giving you a quote on quote 'second chance' it's a method of avoiding the killer before they get you; not after.

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772

Not really. If the killer sees you jump in and just lets 3 seconds pass they deserve it. Even if you catch them by surprise its only a 3 second stun AND theyre now exhausted. Enduring also lets you act before they can even run also.

Almost exclusively viable on stealth builds with quick and quiet and not much else.

• MegsAreEvil
    MegsAreEvil Member Posts: 819

So you never used the perk, do you? Because thats not how it actually works.

• Slayer
    Slayer Member Posts: 1,148

I havent but i ve played against it . First time i literally saw dwight entering locker so i tried to open a locker while hiding a red stain yet he still managed to get out safely. Then the same thing happened again in the same match maybe you just getting out of locker slowly?

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

No, thats not what second chance means.

Dead hard isnt a 2nd chance perk either

• Sharmarko
    Sharmarko Member Posts: 71

no just no