Survivors are toxic everywhere

Faishun
Faishun Member Posts: 38

Excuse me, sir BEhavior, If I paid a lot of πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ money, can I get at least not toxic survivors who are not teabagging me? Why do I always rage and quit the game, because they always SWF (especially at rank 1) and teabag me with Borrowed Time and Mettle of Man. ο»ΏπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘! Are you serious? Moreover, if I try to defy them with bad language, I will get banned for life threats. Wow, why, you would πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ ask me. Here's the answer : whatever you say in chat is regarded as life threat (trust my experience on Steam forums) and you will definetly get permanently banned and all your πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ are gone! Wow! Seriously! I paid money for this game, can I just πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ relax or not? Each game, each match. I don't want to play at 20 ranks, because this is boring, but I also want people to be not TOXIC. Recently I've played 3 matches as Freddy and Legion. Guess what? 4 of them I got >2 disconnects. Wow? Because I play πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ Legion and Nurse, ignore pallets and windows they get salty? I just can't bear this, it's all just A JOKE. Hah, that's not all. After each match they MUST teabag and type some toxic messages such as "You're πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ trash, easy peasy lemon squeezy escape with borrowed time". You could say I could banish them from my profile. Yes, I can do it, but I can't banish from my ILLUSTRATIONS. THEY just get on my illustrations and rot all the comments. Is that OK? They are just littering my profile with their stupid messages. How am I going to react? And I have to be banned for words like "idiot", "stupid", "git gut", "u suck"? Dear devs, have you watched the way they were playing? Anyone who is not a psycho will go ballistic with these ones. "Go play something else" is not an answer, Mr. Cote. I love dbd, I paid a lot of money for skins, killers, survivors and I don't want to quit because it's the only game with my favourite killers. Also my computer is not too good for triple A projects, so I am not intending on leaving this game. What should I do? Rage more or what? Sometimes, when all get away I just want to die. This game is impossible when 4 survivors are playing against 1 person. Solution is : FIX SWF PLEASE

Comments