The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Update on the Xbox Update 2.0

2»

Comments

• deadbydaylightfan
    deadbydaylightfan Member Posts: 262
    Well don’t give up yet it’s not twelve everywhere yet it’s quarter to her in ireland
  • Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

Well if this is true, it almost guarantees it for tomorrow (Tues). Cool stuff.

• deadbydaylightfan

Well if this is true, it almost guarantees it for tomorrow (Tues). Cool stuff.

Hopefully 
  • Jeeperrs
    Jeeperrs Member Posts: 46

Ill take any day this week as long as its before the long weekend! Im sure they just have a small part to get right for the update and it comes out!

• Dwight_Confusion

I hope this update doesn't slag the FPS for consoles.

I just want 30 FPS. It isn't that much to ask.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792
    Is the shop going to be more expensive on console? All the dlc is a dollar more.
  • BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606

The PSN store updates in 1 hour.

• Well_Placed_HexTotem
    Well_Placed_HexTotem Member Posts: 824
    If its coming tomorrow, we’ll see it in two hours at midnight gmt. Otherwise...the wait continues
    Do you have any evidence to support this claim? I highly doubt that’s happening :( 
    Thats when the MS store updates for countries like Australia and Korea. This is what happened with Saw. I purchased a foreign game card to purchase the dlc early. It was out in aus as it was tomorrow there. So if its coming tomorrow, the asians and kangaroos will know first.
    This is true for stuff with a known and planned release date, like Saw, which was releasing on a certain day to coincide with the Jigsaw movie. 

This isn’t true for updates or DLC with no planned release date other than “when it’s ready”.
  • Jeeperrs

Im confident about this but I have caution as to why there is no announcement about anything from the devs! Im sure they will post something right before they release it! ill take any announcement !

• Dwight_Confusion

@brokedownpalace said:
    Is the shop going to be more expensive on console? All the dlc is a dollar more.

I seriously hope not.

It needs to be the same. The grind prices and cell prices.

FOr DLC, it usually is a touch more because Sony takes a cut.

• DRAGOON
    DRAGOON Member Posts: 126

@Dwight_Confusion said:
    I hope this update doesn't slag the FPS for consoles.

I just want 30 FPS. It isn't that much to ask.

with all the the new floppy hair and clothing; I wouldn't be surprised if we dropped frames every time we spun around. now if the game runs the same or better with the new cosmetics, now that would surprise me.

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    edited June 2018
    Coriander said:

There aren't really talking kangaroos, are there?

............Are there?!

They cant speak. Dont be ridiculous. They do play DBD tho...

my god, how they troll though, yo.
  • NightRaider315
    NightRaider315 Member Posts: 27

Ya bro I hope aswell that the update comes out for console too, but that also means the devs should be informing us of a time soon. That is what they said in their post.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    I’m hoping both consoles get it this week, maybe even on the same day. Glad to hear that at least XB1 is getting it soon. 
  • deadbydaylightfan
    I’m hoping both consoles get it this week, maybe even on the same day. Glad to hear that at least XB1 is getting it soon. 
    “Soon” 😂 You mean 2020? Im kidding I do hope tomorrow or today and this week in general
  • LiveActionQuad
    LiveActionQuad Member Posts: 11

All we can do is wait and hope.

• Wicked_Django
    Wicked_Django Member Posts: 128
    If its coming tomorrow, we’ll see it in two hours at midnight gmt. Otherwise...the wait continues
    Do you have any evidence to support this claim? I highly doubt that’s happening :( 
    Thats when the MS store updates for countries like Australia and Korea. This is what happened with Saw. I purchased a foreign game card to purchase the dlc early. It was out in aus as it was tomorrow there. So if its coming tomorrow, the asians and kangaroos will know first.
    This is true for stuff with a known and planned release date, like Saw, which was releasing on a certain day to coincide with the Jigsaw movie. 

This isn’t true for updates or DLC with no planned release date other than “when it’s ready”.
    Are you saying the devs purposely held back the Xbox update 18 days to coincide with the movie? I doubt that
  • deadbydaylightfan

well by the.looks of what they said on twitter 2 hours ago well be getting it this week for sure

• Jeeperrs

My careful calculations and internet sneakery has proved me right everybody! Lets all have a DBD marathon for a week! See ya on Xbox! Beers for everyone!

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142

@Jeeperrs said:
    Beers for everyone!

Putting the booze in Bamboozled

• Jeeperrs

@LiveActionQuad said:
    All we can do is wait and hope.

Hey yeah Im the same guy, I cant respond to you on Xbox Messaging because I was banned for couple weeks lol after july 3 im back

• nicholas_0545
    nicholas_0545 Member Posts: 24
    Probably banned for bm lol
  • TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260

Like all hype for me on ps4 is gone...I hate getting hyped up for something then waiting several weeks after it's been released

Guess you never watch E3 then 😆
  • Broccoli_Jaeger
    Broccoli_Jaeger Member Posts: 252
    Guess you never watch E3 then 😆
    Lmao i am still waiting for Ark Primal Survival XD