The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Fix 360

Spicex
Spicex Member Posts: 269

When will 360 be fixed? Now and so the imbalance in favor of surv, with pallets and windows from the walking maniac, you can run away for five minutes.

In the game, and so is:

Mettle of man

Adrenaline

Self care

Borrowed time

Dead hard

Windows Of Opportunity

Sprint burst

But when I see that the four perks of the survivor from this list, after which he makes sharp turns of 180 or 360, it is already unplayable. Such a survivor you will never catch up with in your life.

What are the main maniacs in high ranks? Hillbilly, Nurse, Huntress and recently added Plague. They are united by the fact that they rarely use the usual attack.

I met surv which is physically unreal to overtake, because it runs about two windows endlessly. To hit them, it is necessary that the Surve himself saddled a mistake. But if he somehow made a mistake, he can always make a U-turn 360, or use the perks listed above. And so on endlessly run

Comments

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

It appears you've queued up for the wrong killer lobbies you want the ones above instead.

• Spicex

Try to make minus two on Freddie or Clown without memento and red addons on the first rank

Now tell me how many laps you ran

• Spicex

Survivors can stop a maniac. Every 20 meters palettes, and every 10 meters - windows. It’s not enough let all the survivors sit in a discord and tell each other where is the maniac, what are the perks of the maniac, where are the boxes, etc. Below the fifth rank it makes no sense to take "Knock Out" for the survivors without problems finds a recumbent survivor. And the Bond perk is not necessary to take survivors, as they communicate with each other. And these are not the only perks. Let's then still use the bug with turns 180 and 360 !!! And you say that perks make useless?

• Spicex
    edited April 2019

Okay, why do party surv get perks "Bond", "Empathy", "Aftercare", "Kindred" for free? They tell all this info to each other during the whole game! At a time when the maniac has only 4 perks, the survivors have EIGHT! Very fair! Then let the maniac, too, eight perks against the party of survivors!

And this is not to say that because of the party of survivors, part of the perks for mothers become useless.

Top balance!

• Spicex

Do you play maniacs yourself? Go to the first rank on the leather face without using red addons and memento. Then write how many hundreds of times the surwa squatted in front of you.

Run on the sprint with adrenaline and I can, it's not difficult

• Kurisataru
    Kurisataru Member Posts: 460

I understand what you are complaining about but, what is wrong with 360s?

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

You mean the easily countered 360? Because survivors should let you hit them I guess.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

The problem with people who struggle with 360s is that they either A: lunge or B: look to far upward on their screen.

Its not uncommon to be caught off guard by a 360 once or twice if you don't expect the survivor to try but a 360 is very much the same as a Dead Hard that doesn't have immunity frames. Simply don't lunge and get a few steps closer for that easy to line up lock on swing. You can also look down a little towards the ground to better center the survivor on your screen allowing you to more easily keep them there.

Really don't see 360s being an issue at all unless you are still new to the game, inexperienced against this old tactic or maybe are having a bad ping game.

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167

For PC its a matter of get good, on consoles the lower fps makes it a little more solid.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

I hate to use the elitist perspective but you just have to get juked and take a beating until you "git good" that's how I get better at every game I play at the very least take beatings don't worry about losing just try to get better 360s aren't OP infact I love when survivors try to do it to me it makes me laugh.