If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

The Blackest Death Chapter Concept coming soon

Options
Brookstopher
Brookstopher Member Posts: 47
edited June 2018 in Creations
 I’m done. I have been on this forum for about a month and in that time I have posted four chapter concepts.  However I am officially through with this. My first chapter concept “the puppet” took a while to gain traction. Once it did however, people started to comment on it and I got very valuable feedback. Every other concept that I’ve made however has gotten Jack! I don’t know why but frankly I’m about done with this. I think it is also that every time I have posted something, 18 other different posts have flooded above me and no one sees my stuff. At least no one comments. Hell, I have boosted my spooky mansion concept twice and all four comments on it have been by me.  I really just want some feedback and posts from the beginning of the month get it but not me. I feel really left out of the community and I wish people would see that. Until I know that people still want to see my stuff I am going to go on a hiatus for a little while. Hopefully, see you guys soon. 

And, if anyone is still interested in my stuff, here’s the new killer from the concept that may or may not come out eventually.

Post edited by Brookstopher on

Comments

• Psylocker101
    Psylocker101 Member Posts: 18
    Options

whats his perks?

• Brookstopher
    Options

I dont really know, and frankly just don't care anymore. You guys will find out if I even have the soul to make it or get enough support to do so. If so, it will be plague things.

• Psylocker101
    Options

I dont really know, and frankly just don't care anymore. You guys will find out if I even have the soul to make it or get enough support to do so. If so, it will be plague things.

Y do u need support to do things u love? Isnt doing it enough? Even if 5 ppl see it is enough, u let that idea get out, u "emptied" urself. This is not ur job this is ur free will and I asume a hoby and should be looked as such, as a person who had low self esteem, I can tell u support dont mean a thing unless u love it! 
  • Brookstopher
    Options
    Ok, I just wish more people would comment and tell me where I could improve. Thank you so much. I’m now gonna make the concept again. See you soon. 😁
  • Psylocker101
    Options
    Ok, I just wish more people would comment and tell me where I could improve. Thank you so much. I’m now gonna make the concept again. See you soon. 😁
    Well this is a competitive game so it attracts different people, so less of constructive art criticisam! Urw! Cant wait to see what u got cuz this looks awesome! Posted on reddit yet?
  • Brookstopher
    Options
    No, I don’t really post on reddit. 
  • Psylocker101
    Options
    No, I don’t really post on reddit. 
    U should :)