The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Wraith machete ,,bug"

The blood wipe animation looks terrible. He basically wipes the air. Can it be fixed ?

Comments

• Bamboozler
    Bamboozler Member Posts: 16

It's even worse than I thoutgh. The lunge sound is also the same (Bone ,,clapish" like), they basically just changed the model without any minor corrections. Literally unplayable

• no_username
    no_username Member Posts: 16
    He has always had this problen ever since patch 1.5.0 I believe when they gave him a new swipe animation, it has been more than a year since he has had this problem. And yeah I think he needs a new sound for the sickle
  • Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985
    He has always had this problen ever since patch 1.5.0 I believe when they gave him a new swipe animation, it has been more than a year since he has had this problem. And yeah I think he needs a new sound for the sickle
    Nah, it's just for the new Sickles. They're more flat and he holds them higher, so he doesn't swipe anything. Might as well be shooting the survivors a thumbs up lmao.
  • no_username
    no_username Member Posts: 16
    Cetren said:
    Nah, it's just for the new Sickles. They're more flat and he holds them higher, so he doesn't swipe anything. Might as well be shooting the survivors a thumbs up lmao.
    He actually has this problem with the axes too, if you use hit the survivors and look downward during the blood wipe animation, you’ll see. In order for the animation to look good you have to look straight
  • Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119

I never liked Wraith's thumb-flick. I adored the old animation, identical to the Trapper, where he dragged the vertebrae along his arm, you could almost hear the little sounds as he did it. Then they changed it, and it makes no sense.