The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Meg's middle braid...

I just can't figure out the purpose of Meg's third little braid she has in the back. It baffles me. I have trouble sleeping and lie awake every night trying to figure it out. Why is it there? Where did it come from? Is it all a conspiracy? I need answers. I need closure. Any feedback is appreciated  :(

Comments

• Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980

She's growing herself a pair.

• Badboy_Bobby
    Badboy_Bobby Member Posts: 25
    Doc said:

she didnt want to be basic

Is it really that simple? How do we know the entity didn't put it there?
  • Badboy_Bobby
    Mringasa said:

She's growing herself a pair.

I don't think that's right. She already a pair of front braids. It's the middle braid that confuses me
  • Silas
    Silas Member Posts: 307

That little rat tail has always bugged me :neutral:

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

Meg has smelly armpits. Just saying.
    Proof : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=946386391

• Badboy_Bobby

@Silas said:
    That little rat tail has always bugged me :neutral:

same. it shouldnt be there. it isnt right. what statement is she trying to make?

• Badboy_Bobby

@Runiver said:
    Meg has smelly armpits. Just saying.
    Proof : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=946386391

I definitely agree about her foul odor. Are you saying the middle braid helps her do gens? This is an interesting theory

• Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119

I don't mind it... I love the braided hair, beats the bob she has going on the other one (though that one is nice too).

• thenea
    thenea Member Posts: 4
    that middle braid just looks..ugly. love her new blonde and brown hair tho.
  • Badboy_Bobby
    Coriander said:

I don't mind it... I love the braided hair, beats the bob she has going on the other one (though that one is nice too).

I love the 2 front braids but that back middle one just feels wrong. I think the entity may have put it there
  • Badboy_Bobby
    thenea said:
    that middle braid just looks..ugly. love her new blonde and brown hair tho.
    Yes the new hair is right out of a shampoo commercial. But now this begs the question of what happened to the middle braid...
  • hill_o
    hill_o Member Posts: 56

I think the goal with Meg is to give her as many bizarre and unappealing hairstyles as possible. That's all I can guess from the new ones.

• TheScarletPotion
    TheScarletPotion Member Posts: 46

It seems like megs hair is freed from its hair ties would be layered shorter at the front or maybe even a fringe of some sort and longer at the back she Is a runner so it seems coventional to tie up any lose hair most importantly in the front since it can get in the way..

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

Eh, I think she looks fine with it.

• TangledHelix
    TangledHelix Member Posts: 89

I didn't like it when I played beta but then it kinda grew on me. From a dev stream if I remember correctly the person that designed Meg just wanted to make her different and people questioned it but he said it was fine.

• m3dicookie
    m3dicookie Member Posts: 74

@Badboy_Bobby said:
    I just can't figure out the purpose of Meg's third little braid she has in the back. It baffles me. I have trouble sleeping and lie awake every night trying to figure it out. Why is it there? Where did it come from? Is it all a conspiracy? I need answers. I need closure. Any feedback is appreciated  :(

maybe she keeps it to remember her mother that might have tried to do her hair and left it looking like crap. maybe it reminds her about her real life and how she knows this is a fake world.

• Dahlia
    Dahlia Member Posts: 6

Yes! I"ve been wondering the same thing forever! I would never wear my hair like that xD

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@hill_o said:
    I think the goal with Meg is to give her as many bizarre and unappealing hairstyles as possible. That's all I can guess from the new ones.

Makes sense. I guess they are giving Nea the same treatment but with Faces?

• LaurieStroder
    LaurieStroder Member Posts: 13
    They should make an alternative version without the 3rd braid.

• Kevvie
    Kevvie Member Posts: 175

It's where she keeps all her secrets.

• ProfoundEnding
    ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334

@LaurieStroder said:

The tier lll braids look the best imo.

• LaurieStroder
    LaurieStroder Member Posts: 13

@LaurieStroder said:

The tier lll braids look the best imo.

True

• hill_o
    hill_o Member Posts: 56

@MegaWaffle said:

@hill_o said:

Makes sense. I guess they are giving Nea the same treatment but with Faces?

Poor Nea. :( You're not wrong, though.

• Badboy_Bobby
    Chi said:

Eh, I think she looks fine with it.

You're wrong 
  • Badboy_Bobby

I didn't like it when I played beta but then it kinda grew on me. From a dev stream if I remember correctly the person that designed Meg just wanted to make her different and people questioned it but he said it was fine.

He was wrong 
  • Badboy_Bobby

@Badboy_Bobby said:

maybe she keeps it to remember her mother that might have tried to do her hair and left it looking like crap. maybe it reminds her about her real life and how she knows this is a fake world.

This is a good theory but I think the entity put it there because it hates her and wants her to suffer. She is suffering because she looks stupid
  • Badboy_Bobby
    Dahlia said:

Yes! I"ve been wondering the same thing forever! I would never wear my hair like that xD

You're such a good girl
  • xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816

Simply put, Meg likes her third braid. It’s part of her character.

Also, I dig it. Others obvious agree and disagree. But it’s nit really a matter of if you like it. She has several hair styles to choose from and the character wears her hair that way.

It’s a nice hair cut, it just looks weird because people don’t see it. Most hair cuts are awkward, and there is always someone who doesn’t like a certain style

• Badboy_Bobby

@xmenfanatic said:
    Simply put, Meg likes her third braid. It’s part of her character.

Also, I dig it. Others obvious agree and disagree. But it’s nit really a matter of if you like it. She has several hair styles to choose from and the character wears her hair that way.

It’s a nice hair cut, it just looks weird because people don’t see it. Most hair cuts are awkward, and there is always someone who doesn’t like a certain style

I suspect that you are the entity

• alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

Shes different okay, she wanted to different than her fellow runners

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    A lil' something extra to grab?
  • ProfoundEnding
    ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334
    Good thing there's multiple hair styles to choose from right?