Why did you delete Legion?

Zydto
Zydto Member Posts: 34

Well, that is not a change, you just deleted him with that "change". His ability is now completly useless. What happen when he hits someone with Frenzy while someone already has the timer? Nothing? That is the most worthless ability then, why should I use it?

Best Answers

Answers

• rooCraah
    rooCraah Member Posts: 138

I dunno, being able to get the first hit on a survivor with little effort, getting 32 meter wallhacks after doing so (remember, Legion's terror radius going from 24 to 32 is a buff, not a nerf), and the fact that when you find multiple survivors at once, you can generally put all of them into Deep Wounds at once, make him pretty good.

They just changed the purpose of Feral Frenzy to no longer be about downing survivors, but be about finding and easily injuring survivors and make them have to mend, while he got a move speed buff so he doesn't need his power to down survivors.

New Deep Wounds is very similar to Pig's reverse bear traps in that sense; their main purpose is not to down/kill the survivor, but instead to just force them to waste time.

• DarkGGhost
    DarkGGhost Member Posts: 1,072

waste time the 10- 15 sec is no time in dbd special on legion

• Incirion
    Incirion Member Posts: 612

@Mat_Sella According to McLean on his stream he said Legion in frenzy will be "faster than blood lust 1, but slower than blood lust 3" which is definitely still slower than sprint burst. They've basically turned it into a non-lethal ambush attack, like what pig gets, but slower.

• Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857

Play it first and then see, peeps out here whining. Also, there is no counterplay if he damages meter. Even the nurse has counterplay due to how she works.

• Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857

Someone smart that gets it, you can chain attacks, get a free chase. Good to find survivors, obsessions etc.

• CoolerBleend
    CoolerBleend Member Posts: 75

That's literally between 0.2 to 0.6 extra movement speed lmao that's literally useless

• mcNuggets
    mcNuggets Member Posts: 767
    edited April 2019

Then you two are the new legion mains.

How about you two make a few videos in a chain showing us the new "strong" legion we missed?

I guess with your explaination on how to use the killer, you will be doing good as legion! :)

Or are you two just survivor mains not having enough experience in playing killers? :O

That would be a shame, if a survivor main, which doesn't play killer, tells the killers, how they should play.

I never saw someone doing it.

• Incirion
    Incirion Member Posts: 612

But didnt you know?! IT LASTS LONGER SO IT'S OKAY! But if you miss an attack you're #########.... Or if you find an injured survivor then it's pointless... or.. well... Sorry... >.> Maybe you're right. Maybe they've removed literally every aspect of what made Legion playable and turned him into a ######### M1 killer. Legion mains gonna have to switch to Nurse now so everyone rages even more.