If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Dead by Daylight The Movie?!?😮

Options
AshleyWB
AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
It might just be me but I think dead by daylight would make a good TV Show or Spoopy Movie. Excluding the licenced stuff I just feel there's enough lore and all that. 4 survivors trapped in some dark twisted place, and they have to complete a ritual or whatever to leave (not gens). Kinda reminds me of Scooby doo a little but would have to be more tense. 😃 It's probably not gonna happen but I think it's a interesting topic. 

Comments

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068
    Options

Climax: The Survivors are almost out, but a certain Hatchet throwing Lady readies to throw, door is almost open, she gets ready to throw - BUT SUDDENLY - David Dead Hards into her and pushes her on the ground

He then gets Mori'ed and the survivors teabag - The End

• AshleyWB
    Options
    Oscar winning material right there😂
  • AshleyWB
    Options
    Exit gate escape would be to flat of a finish. Maybe a helicopter chase huntress throwing hatchets at meg on a jet ski. Careful She's bloodlusting😲
  • axlehead72
    axlehead72 Member Posts: 28
    Options

underwater cave with hatch inside. survivors are desperately swimming to get to it with bunny-face behind them and dramatic music

Slightly off topic, but:
    I wonder what teabagging would look like underwater??

• AshleyWB
    Options
    I expect a massive amount of air bubbles from underwater teabagging.
  • No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476
    Options

I'd imagine the movie would be about something that's never discussed in DBD: Defeating the Entity and escaping its realm once and for all.

• AshleyWB
    Options
    Maybe Dwight has been captured after visiting his cousin David king by the clown and David and the gang have to travel to 5 ancient lands to slay the evil beasts to collect thier fingers and trade them for dwights life. In the gangs mission to defeat the 5 beasts of the entity they must complete 5 rituals which fit into each beasts lore and stuff. It's coming together😂