Nice Freddy V2, huge BT buff, and catering to survbois

2»

Comments

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Yeah those changes will be strong. Haha You compare already a two different mechanics. Having a map pressure and ability to end faster chases. My buffs would not hurt anybody and has a counters.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

@Mister_xD And does the MoM has a counters against M1 killers huh?

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

your buffs are not doing anything to improve the gameplay.

in fact, you just make things much more annoying with them. what people complain about is the unfun chase mechanics and lack of stealth play against the legion. your idea keeps both of these aspects, but instead of turning them into something less frustrating, just makes them literally unbearable.

the infinite frenzy idea itself sucks, as legion would just hit one and then roam the map with his killerinstinct, continuously putting survivors into the deep wound effect. once all 4 are mending, he will go and frenzy one guy down. and to answer @Maximus7 here: with the additional 25% reduced repair speed his idea includes for injured survivors, no. there wont be a 3 - 4 gen pop during that chase. i doubt they would even be able to do 1 gen when legion is using thanatophobia and sloppy butcher.

your mechanics, like i said before are very unfun. they will not improve the game experience against a legion, they will make it worse - far worse.

it has not.

that is exactly why there are many people (including me) asking for reworks. its the same with legion actually. no counters => unfun to play against => will be nerfed.