The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Legion is now worse than old freddy.

Thanks developers, You just made legion absolute garbage. Now he is even worse than the old freddy, You said you were making minor changes. You completely ruined the killer. Even the best legion struggled against a team of 4 survivors who didnt DC, Legion RELIED ON PEOPLE TO DISCONNECT TO ACTUALLY WIN!!! Legion gets genrushed like hell, hes kinda garbage against 4 survivors who stay far apart, All in all. You attacked the wrong issue. You want to nerf legion? Why dont you address the REAL issue that is ruining the game? The issue that is people disconnecting. You solve that, Legion will by proxy be a weaker killer.

• The Legion’s Terror Radius is increased to 32m.

Bullcrap, Legion relies on his tiny terror radius to do ANYTHING!!! You have just made it impossible for him to do ANYTHING!!!

• The recharge time of Feral Frenzy is increased and now requires a full power gauge to use it. Once it has been activated, the Legion must wait until the power gauge is full to be able to trigger the power again. 

No, No, No, No, No, No.

• The movement speed of Feral Frenzy is significantly reduced. The Legion moves faster than base speed while in frenzy, but not as fast as they did before. 

This also destroys the purpose of frenzy entirely. The frenzy stun animation after it runs out is enough for any skilled survivor to get away, Most people dont realise, if you sprint while hes in that animation, he cant see your scratch marks. Meaning you do a quick sprint around a corner and hide and your all good.

• Feral Frenzy is immediately and automatically cancelled whenever The Legion misses an attack while in frenzy. 

This is complete BullSh*t.

• The Deep Wound timer pauses for survivors within The Killer's Terror Radius–regardless of whether they are in a chase or not. 

That would be an okay change if you had not made his radius literally MASSIVE!!! Add this change with his OLD terror radius and sure, Thats fair.

• The Deep Wound timer progress is no longer reduced by regular Feral Frenzy attacks. 

No, It should still be reduced. Your making frenzy entirely useless now.

All in all, any of the patches from this post, https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/57702/the-legion-update/p1?new=1 that i did not complain about, are good changes. All of the stuff i mentioned here need to be changed. This isnt a small nerf, You have destroyed legion entirely. Fix these things, i paid for legion and legion cosmetics, and now i feel like you as developers have completely scammed me.

• Make his terror radius his old one. Legion NEEDS a small radius to be even slightly effective.
  • Needing a full frenzy timer is stupid, especially now that if you miss you get the cooldown and you need to wait once again to use it. Making legions power literally unusable.
  • Frenzy speed should remain the same, Maybe instead of slowing his frenzy speed, just slow down his vaulting speed to a little less than survivor fast vault, that way if they go to an infinite they can actually escape a bit easier.
  • Do not cancel on miss. This as stated before, makes legion useless.
  • Deep wound timer pausing in terror radius would be cool if his radius didnt cover from france to china. Its a great change with the OLD radius.
  • Deep wound should be affected by frenzy attacks. I get your trying to prevent tunneling, Maybe instead of this you can make a little buff on mettle of man or something? A commonly used perk with a little bonus against legion, If the legion hits a mettle of man person 3 times in frenzy the survivor automatically gets out of mending state entirely. No mending needed. This provides even more use to a very meta perk. It also seems extremely fair.

Comments