Envelope Offering

Remisee
Remisee Member Posts: 133
edited April 2019 in General Discussions

Hey there Community,

So i was thinking about a slight buff for the Sealed (yellow envelope offering) and the Bound (green envelope offering), to make it 50% on all categories instead of 25%

Why?

Because even those grey offerings give the amount now of 50%. And the Bloody Party Streamers are now currently a rare Offering and the Bound Envelope is currently a rare Offering too.

So Players woulded use them more often in the Lobbys, and it would be in my opinion a great balanced Offering. Especially new Players, when they have currently no Bloody Party streamers in their Inventory.

What are your thoughs?

Comments

• Kagrenac
    Kagrenac Member Posts: 773

I'd really like more common offerings that provide more bp to survivors. Survivors just don't get any.

• Remisee

Jes but i think with this small change of 50% its overall balanced at this games currently state. Because even grey Offerings give 50%. They changed it from 25% to 50%. And the yellow envelope is uncommon and the green envelope its rare. Would be more balanced, having a half Bloody Party Streamers since even the minimum is 50%.

• doitagain_
    doitagain_ Member Posts: 723

I think we need more offerings in general that benefit everyone like bloody party streamers and bound envelopes.

• Remisee
    edited April 2019

So your saying more Offering's? We already have much Offering's to gain bp's in my opinion.

• Remisee

Bumping

• Remisee

Or maybe the green envelope gives 75% and the yellow envelope 50%. Would be just more balanced instead of only 25%.