So what happens when...

Mat_Sella
Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,554
edited April 2019 in General Discussions

A survivor has a Reverse Bear Trap on them during the Endgame as the last survivor? If The Pig closes the hatch, the survivor is nearly guaranteed to die if the Endgame timer isnt slowed down whilst the trap is on. It's up to RNG to save the survivor's life.

As a person that plays Pig and a lot of survivor, I am curious how this'll work in practice. I can only assume that the survivor has no chance if they're forced to search 3 boxes or more.

Regardless, The Pig was meant to be a late game powerhouse, so this was probably intended.

Edit: i just realized, what happens if she places a trap DURING the Endgame timer, then they're truly f*cked

Comments

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

I mean, a specific killer with a specific condition.

I guess pig becomes powerful at that point, I honestly don't see any problem. She is not a great killer to begin with, she gets whatever she can at this point Idk.

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

The pig needs to be left alone. This end game collapse buffs her a decent amount, I hope they don't screw around with her.

• FreyatheKind
    FreyatheKind Member Posts: 90

Raises a good point tho. If the pig gets lucky to find the hatch right below a hooked survivor and closes it, just patrolling the jigsaw boxes will ensure the bear trapped survivor’s death.

• FreyatheKind
    FreyatheKind Member Posts: 90

On the flip side though- there is only a limited amount of time with the traps anyway so I think death is inevitable regardless

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Yo, she might hit the top tier mark. 😂😂😂