If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Can a Killer hypothetically become a Survivor?

Options
Akibahara
Akibahara Member Posts: 78

Lets say a Killer decides to change his or her ways and try to survive or escape The Entity. In-Universe lore, what would happen?

Comments

• ekto
    ekto Member Posts: 103
    Options

The Killers are tortured into doing the Entity's bidding, so I doubt it. The Entity's realm can be bent by the mind, though. But even if it were possible, the Entity would probably just shove them right back into the Killer slot and punish them immensely.

• Michael_Myers
    Michael_Myers Member Posts: 104
    Options

"I met him fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason, no, uh, conscience, no understanding and even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this six year old child with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes, the devil's eyes."
    -Dr. Sam Loomis

Imma say not in my case <3

• Fizz
    Fizz Member Posts: 71
    Options

I think each of the killers had a background of being killers when human, so unless one of the survivors has a background we are unaware of then I'd say no, current survivors couldn't become killers within the game.

• 8BITLORD
    8BITLORD Member Posts: 27
    Options

@Dizzylizard said:
    my guess is that the entity would get very pissed at first dishing out some more torturing for the killers sudden disobedience towards killing survivors, but then would allow it, the killer will eventually lose hope again and return to their place, in the meantime its more delicious hope for the entity to feast on.

wraith would be an absolute ######### to find if he became a survivor though, god send for all the immersed players.

This man right.

• The_Trapper
    The_Trapper Member Posts: 186
    Options

My answer would be that the Entity would dominate the Killer's mind one way or another. It would tell Leatherface that if he doesn't kill survivors; people will find out about him and his family, and that his family will be furious with him which would drive him to continue.
    With other killers, the Entity may just torture them until they lose their mind or submit and continue killing.

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146
    Options

Most of the killers come willingly, others not so much. From what i understand about the lore i think Evan MacMillian was the only one that needed some "enhanced persuasion" to carry out the entities will. As evidenced by the large gashes and hooks in his body. The other killers appear to not have much of a problem with killing. I imagine if Evan tried to become a survivor and escape despite it being a foolish decision the Entity would perform some of the most horrible torture on him for his disobedience.

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624
    Options

i'm a killer main. i don't recall ever dying in any of my matches. not even my earliest ones.... so by default, i suppose i actually am a survivor....

• bevdog67
    bevdog67 Member Posts: 57
    Options

Lol can you imagine a huge beefy Evan MacMilan running from Amanda? I would like to see that.

• Kaskrane
    Kaskrane Member Posts: 35
    Options

@Dizzylizard said:
    my guess is that the entity would get very pissed at first dishing out some more torturing for the killers sudden disobedience towards killing survivors, but then would allow it, the killer will eventually lose hope again and return to their place, in the meantime its more delicious hope for the entity to feast on.

wraith would be an absolute ######### to find if he became a survivor though, god send for all the immersed players.

everything is said here /\

Survivors become killers when they loose all hope of leaving the entity's realm and are tortured and transformed by the entity to force them into killing survivors.

The entity go inside the head of the killers telling them what to do and encouraging them when doing his bidding.

• Sarief
    Sarief Member Posts: 543
    Options

He becomes friendly killer
    get's tortured by SWF
    becomes normal again

seriously, entity would continue torture (as it does NOT stop it if they become killer, only if you are merciless) and make him do it's bidding. They will not be given role of survivor for disobeying entity, because they always try to disobey it one way or another. Not many of them like to be controlled

• Trapper_Licker
    Trapper_Licker Member Posts: 10
    Options

Leatherface's unlockable masks imply that he wants to be a survivor/with the survivors but is probably prevented from joining them by the Entity

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

No. It works the other way around.

• dmayo44
    dmayo44 Member Posts: 10
    Options

Well since time doesn't exist in this realm, I'd assume that killers and survivors can share the same identity and fight each other at the same time