The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Disconnection issues since new patch

Since patch 2.0.0 i have been having connection issues loading into the game. Every second lobby is either host disconnected or anti-cheat. I've never had disconnection issues loading and lobbies disconnecting has never been so frequent. I was in a lobby with friends and it said host disconnected but my friends said i was the only person kicked. Has anyone else noticed this? Last night i it took me about 20-30 minutes to get into a game. It's never been this bad.

Comments

• Bhazgrim
    Bhazgrim Member Posts: 40

Yeah, it's gotten really annoying, especially from survivor side. It takes too long to get into a match because of easy anti-cheat, and when you do finally get into a lobby, someone drops out and the killer quits, or you always enter a high ping/up and down ping killer lobby. On Killer side I don't experience this as much, but sometimes someone dc's when the map loads in.

• wolflinkin
    wolflinkin Member Posts: 52

I've found that if 4 people load in and 1 person leaves it breaks the lobby.