We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

I get so tilted by teammates

Chi
Chi Member Posts: 781

Even if I play in a 2 man SWF, if the other two teammates have no game sense, then it doesn't matter that I have a reliable teammate.

I just had a game where my two teammates let my friend go into struggle, because they were too busy looking for Ruin. When the Nea said she was looking for Ruin for 5 minutes, I wanted to close the game and just take a long hiatus right there.

Instead of working through Ruin... Instead of FREAKING SAVING MY FRIEND OF THE HOOK, you decided to look for Ruin.

I am so tilted. I am so so tilted. Every time I play solo or duo survivor I am reminded of why I began playing so much killer to begin with. I rarely get teammates that are actually somewhat decent. I always get these BOTS.

Okay now that I have ranted, any decent survivors that want to add me on Steam so we can play together? :D

Comments

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

I'll be honest, playing with a SWF is the worst experience for solo players, generally speaking. They tend to play more selfish (only caring for each other) and have a tendency to sandbag or farm since you're the random and you living doesn't matter. You get on the hook while solo, you're likely not safely getting off if anyone can even be bothered to go for you. People don't know what everyone's doing in most cases and using Kindred on a team that doesn't know what to do with that info or doesn't care is a waste of a perk slot. And most of the time it'll be a waste.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    edited April 2019

Strong survivors "usually" play in a SWF team which causes you to end up playing with potato survivors nobody wants to play with. #Feelssoloplayerman

Edit: Eat this bowl of my award winning chili to calm your nerves.

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 781

?

I don't really get the logic behind that. Are you saying strong survivors usually play in a 4 man? I wouldn't say that is true.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321

I'm not saying it's a fact but more like a personal experience. I'm on XB1 which has a rather small community when it comes to red rank players. I've known most of them for over a year now. After a while I noticed I wouldn't see many former red rank players anymore until I started playing killer again. Suddenly I met all of the "veteran players" as SWF teams.

Needless to say I lost many games against those guys whereas I often have 5 gen games against solo players even if they have the same rank.

• Andreyu44
    Andreyu44 Member Posts: 1,527

Yup, potato/######### teammates are the reason why I get tilted af sometimes.

• This content has been removed.
  • thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

I know what you mean. It's aggravating to deal with some of the idiots you encounter. I'm by no means a very good player. Which means when I'm anchoring a team it's scary. It's sad when you have to worry more about what your teammates will do then the killer.

• JoannaVO
    JoannaVO Member Posts: 750

I sometimes get quite frustrated by teammates too, but I still don't regret playing solo 99% of the time. I just try to use perks that make me depend on people as less as possible like Self-Care and Deliverance.