Never going to prestige again...

Sythalin
Sythalin Member Posts: 280

... and I advise no one else to either if you are looking for specific builds after you've already gotten them.

I prestiged one of my characters. They're now back up R50..... and TWENTY-SEVEN bloodwebs past and still haven't seen the RANK 1 version of the perk I want. This is ridiculous. I'm glad I P3'd all the characters I wanted to, because trying to rebuild this single one is a nightmare.

Comments

• RotBb
    RotBb Member Posts: 396

That’s not anyone’s fault but your own. You didn’t understand perks, so you screwed yourself. If you hadn’t bought so many perks before you got the ones you wanted, you would’ve had no problems, but this mistake happened so often, and you’re mad now.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

I have not bothered to prestige anyone I've hit Level 50 with for this exact reason.

• TimeMonster
    TimeMonster Member Posts: 152

I'm gonna just leave this here.

i don't have muxh time bcz of the exams at college. But this summer i'm goin to get ALL P ||| - LVL 50

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

What perk is it?

• Sythalin

Irrelevant, same as whether it's a killer or survivor. It's the same issue on either side, with any perk that has been opened for cross learning.

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,554

they asked for the perk, if you're gonna make a thread about it, at least be kind enough to answer them.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

It's bad luck. I'm currently prestiging a killer and didn't get BBQ at all on the way to P1 LVL50 and then again to P2 LVL50. 100 bloodwebs without BBQ...

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,333

No point in prestige ranking any character. Cosmetics aren't worth destroying perks addons and offerings.

• Irisora
    Irisora Member Posts: 1,442

I agree it's not worth it anymore with so many characters and perks. To get ruin lvl 3 in my p3 pig i spend like 5 million bloodpoints, it was insane.

• RoMainPuppy
    RoMainPuppy Member Posts: 507

I P3'd my Kate ages ago and din't get SC 1 for like probably at least 12 bloodwebs. It's ridiculous.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

I will continue to do so since I like the bloody cosmetics and can’t stand the prestige symbol taunting me in my bloodweb.

• Sythalin

It's not a matter of kindness; I left out that info on purpose. I guarantee that if I said:

• "I haven't gotten NOED yet", some jackass will post either "git gud NOED is OP"
    • "I haven't gotten Mettle of Man", some jackass will post "git gud MoM is OP"
    • "On my killer....", some jackass will post "play survivor then"
    • "On my survivor....", some jackass will post "play killer then"

Then the entire topic becomes another of the derailed 34786045786 threads of back and forth bickering, completely unrelated to the original point being made.

So again, the specific perk/character is completely irrelevant. It's a global issue that affects both sides equally, all perks equally and a lot of people are starting to complain about it because honestly, they should.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

And this is why I will never prestige.

• RotBb

Yeah, so every killer will have tier three ruin, noed, bbq, and nurses every game, while survivors will have self care, borrowed time, sprint burst, and adrenaline at level ten.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
  • Haku
    Haku Member Posts: 614
    edited April 2019

Yep it is horrible. I am trying to get what I can on the Shrine so I don't have to learn useless perks that come with the caracters. Sadly you cant wait for all perks there. For example Ash - you want the MoM but the other 2 are hot garbage and we cannot skip them on the bloodweb sadly so you get mix of all these perks that you don't need and the ones you need and then they have 3 ranks. I am considering prestiging my Blendette for so long and sinse I have 50 perks that means I am gonna need 150 bloodwebs to get them all back .... but hey atleast we are getting the endgame everyone asking for soon and we will need few more threads about this problem so they can add it to the schedule for 2021

• RotBb

@Sythalin me, a snarky #########? Damn, with 3k hours under your belt, it shouldn’t be a problem to get the three new perks, as with that much time, you should have everyone of them maxed out. I’ve got Feng and Amanda p3 with every perk tier three on them, and I’ve only gotten 2k hours on my only account, so I guess I’m just lucky. The problem isn’t the system that’s been in the game since it came out, it’s the people who feel that they’re entitled to their win. If you didn’t get bbq for 60 bloodwebs, then maybe you shouldn’t have unlocked every perk before you got the ones you actually wanted.

• Akuma
    Akuma Member Posts: 407

i stopped prestiging right before the shop got released

the bloodwebs on p0 are also very good - i dont see any difference between a maxed out char and a p0 char.and yea in the shop are way more better cosmetics.

and like you said

im tired of leveling and leveling and leveling and leveling and leveling... i do not prestige anyone and it takes ages to max them all out because i dont get what i want. Like the one killer where i do not need ruin... i get ruin. and then i have the clown who needs this ######### and after level 120..i still...dont have...hex ruin 1...

I hate this so much ^^ and they dont fix it

also i hate it that there are no rewards for ranking up and especially prestiging

but ya now, first of all i want the servers, i want a endgame, i want balances and solo q's fixed so nvm i can wait

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,532

LOL - that's the attitude!

I've currently got 3 killers with ALL Perks at L3, just got to get the Plagues perks on 3 more and it's 6. Otherwise, all killers are at P3 L120, aside from Pig, who I am saving for a ticketed event.

Survivor wise, I have David and Jeff at P3, ALL Perks. These are a bit more time consuming considering the number of levels involved...

Good luck and it sounds like a summer well spent!

• Sythalin
    edited April 2019

Reading comprehension isn't your thing I see. I clearly stated 3k hours over multiple accounts.

But let's assume it's 3k hours on one account. Can you also explain your math to me? You claim at 3k hours, I should have all characters at P3-50 with all perks at T3. Yet you are sadly attempting to brag how you have TWO characters at P3-50 with all perks at T3 with 2k hours.

2k hours = 2 P3-50 with all T3 perks

3k hours = ALL P3-50 with all T3 perks

If you didn’t get bbq for 60 bloodwebs, then maybe you shouldn’t have unlocked every perk before you got the ones you actually wanted.

Ah, I suppose you also believe that if a woman didn't want to get raped they shouldn't have worn a skirt too?

I'll just sum this up and be done with you - You are clearly missing the point that others have managed to spend 2 seconds to figure out and I'm not willing to take the time to draw it out in crayon on some cardboard for you to understand.

• CallMeSpidey
    CallMeSpidey Member Posts: 625

He was just asking dude.

You're so pissy at the moment.

• Bug_Reporter
    Bug_Reporter Member Posts: 673
    edited April 2019

Im still trying to get Ruin lv 1 on my P3 Leatherface since its launch XD

Im not kidding, i wont show you a pic because i dont wanna open the game right now, but its true hahahaha, anyways, just keep lvling them up, you will get the perks some day.

• Sythalin

Not pissy in the slightest, I'm just blunt. Don't like it, stop clicking every comment on my profile just so you can keep typing "you're so pissy".

• ColgateAdvancedWhite
    ColgateAdvancedWhite Member Posts: 616

Prestiging has always been a time sink. Do it if you have the time, otherwise just keep your characters equipped with the stuff you want and don't prestige them

• DBD_Pinhead
    DBD_Pinhead Member Posts: 763

The only one I've prestige on was Myers at P2. P3 wasn't worth it with all the perks I unlocked as I was lucky to get the ones I wanted by level 50.

• Sythalin

Time sink is fine. I've full P3-50 several characters. The problem is that with each new character/perk set, the time increases exponentially. So if you decide "hey, I'm going to level up and prestige character X that I've never touched", it'll take far longer than any of the previous grinds.

• yakul1nausicaa
    yakul1nausicaa Member Posts: 128

It's only worth it for the licensed killers/survivors for the additional cosmetics. Everyone else i wouldn't bother with because of the grind.

• HawkAyeTheNoo
    HawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 731

Back in the day i used to grind like crazy to prestige 3 my characters as i thought the bloody clothes were cool but since the shop came i havent prestiged anyone.

Maybe their is but i dont notice much difference in my bloodwebs from when i did prestige to not doing so now. I dont care anyway, im not in a rush for any certain perk and take/play with what i get.

• Sentry
    Sentry Member Posts: 124

For me i just waited till i had all the teachables before get first prestige on my killers that way it still felt like i was get soemone were when i was prestiging