If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Which Survivors are good at Flashlight Saves.

Options
Detective_Jonathan
Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165

(this clip above, you can't see me, but you know it's me simply because i am the only one who mainly plays Detective Tapp)

Flashlight saving is a skill only a few survivors can come across, it is also the only method of actually fighting back against the killer, the bright light shattering the connection with The Entity for a short moment before it is able to re-establish itself back in control. However, it comes across as to which survivors are actually good at saving their friends. I will also include a quote that every survivor says when they successfully get a save, this is something that i believe is one of the few moments when survivors actually talk, as their is so much action and adrenaline coursing through them.

This will remain devoid of bias, as i will list the pros and cons of each survivor that is able to save their friends via flashlight, and which ones just simply blind at pallets.

Dwight Fairfield: Despite being one of the OG members of the team, Dwight is scared and hesitant, thus meaning he won't normally put himself in harms way for someone unless he feels the need to, Dwights flashlight skills differ, sometimes he is able to get the save, while other times he struggles in remembering the timing, which would lead to arguments between him and his fellow survivors.

"I got it! Run!" - Dwight Fairfield.

Meg Thomas: As someone who is normally bait for the killer, she doesn't concern herself with trying to save her teammates, she recognizes them as they should be doing gens while she tries to distract the killer and keep him/her busy. Thus, whenever she gets a flashlight, she normally passes it off to someone else, or would try at least one time in an attempt to save her teammates.

"RUN!" - Meg Thomas

Claudette Morel: Despite being fragile, Claudette is tough, she is able to hide herself perfectly when trying to save her allies, thus making her good when attempting to go for a save, sometimes she messes up, but she is able to get a save most of the time.

"Take That!" - Claudette Morel

Jake Park: Jake likes to keep to himself, he doesn't really concern himself when someone goes down, he knows the timing, but he is a little bit hesitant when trying to go for the save to the point to where has given up trying.

"No Way!" - Jake Park

Nea Karlsonn: Nea loves the thrill of being able to make a save and sprinting to cover, she is one of the few that is able to get on the killers nerves WITH a flashlight as she is always present, ready to make the save.

"Get ######### #########!" Nea Karlsonn

Bill OverBeck: When bill was told that the only weapon the survivors had was a flashlight, he didn't really believe them until he saw a chest full of them, he doesn't really concern himself with them though, he doesn't believe that saving someone with a flashlight is efficient, he prefers to use guns.

"oh you've got to be kidding me, that worked!?" -Bill Overbeck

David King: David struggles greatly with flashlight saving, to the point to where he would get annoyed with himself whenever he messes up with the timing, but sometimes on some rare occasions he is able to get the save when the killer is moving, thus saving his teammate.

"I said let her go bruv!" - David King

Laurie Strode: Although she wants to keep herself hidden from the killer, she has no problem putting her life on the line when she is trying to save her fellow survivors, thus making her a key member of the group and a good flashlight saver. Whenever she is in a trial and another one of her teammates manages to loot the item, they hand it off to her, knowing she is good with the timing.

"Go Now!. Run!" - Laurie Strode.

Ace Visconti: Ace loves being able to get a flashlight save, the feeling inside he gets when he does is through the roof, and feels as if he and the survivor he saved are the two luckiest people in the realm. But sometimes, Luck isn't always on his side.

"Tomo Esa Hijo de #########!" - Ace Visconti (I used Google translate for that one)

Feng Min: Feng loves to agitate the killer, believe it or not, she's a slight bit like Nea, always there ready to make the save and be able to save her friends when the killer least expects it, thus making her one of the primary flashlight savers in the group. However, sometimes she is a little impatient, thus meaning she always rushes in and is spotted by the killer.

"High Score!" - Feng Min

Quentin Smith: Being tired as its biggest impact on Quentin, thus making him the worst of the group, he never really is paying attention when told about the timing for the save because he is either sleeping or droning it out. This has led to him taking a lot of abuse from his fellow survivors.

"....." - Quentin Smith

Detective Tapp: Tapp was a little hesitant as well when he was told their only source of fighting back was basically a tool used to light your way in the darkness, but after managing to save Meg from The Hillbilly, he greatly understands how to fight back without even laying a finger on the killer. Like Feng, Laurie and Nea, Tapp is the only male in the group that knows the timing exclusively and knows exactly when to begin flashing to be able to get the save, he is a Detective after all, so studying and watching has its merits. However, Tapp also has some problems with patience, mainly because he loves the feel of being able to thwart the killer and ruin The Entities plan of claiming the souls of his friends in the realm.

"I said let them go!" - Detective Tapp

Kate Denson: Kate loves protecting her friends, and she tries greatly always to save them, although she struggles with Flashlight saving, she is like Ace, as sometimes she gets lucky and manages to get the save, feeling good as if she delivered a massive right hook to The Entity.

"Yeeeeehawwwwww" - Kate Denson

Adam Francis: Adam knows the timing, but like dwight, he is somewhat scared of being able to go for a flashlight save, he feels that if he gets one, the killer would then target him in an act of vengeance, however, when he does get one, he feels empowered and strong and feels determined to do it again.

"I got it mon! now run!" - Adam Francis

Jeff Johansenn- Jeff is unlucky with even getting flashlights, which results in him sometimes bringing one into the trial, but he sucks with trying to get saves just like Quentin and normally blinds the killer at pallets.

"You ain't gonna get me" - Jeff Johansenn.

Jane Romero: Jane is keen on keeping everyone alive, although she's been in the realm for some short time, she would take the time to learn from Detective Tapp and the others on how to get the save, thus making her somewhat efficient in saving her friends.

"Hahahah....Poor thing" (Mockingly) - Jane Romero

Ash Williams: Much like Bill and Tapp, Ash was skeptical about using flashlights as a weapon, since he lost his boomstick and his chainsaw, he didn't know what else to use, but since had no other option he decided to try it out, he was a excited to find out that a tool so useless could be so effective.

" *chuckles slightly*....groovy" - Ash Williams.

I think this covers just about everyone, Flashlight saving is one of the few things in this game that requires some sort of skill, again this is just my opinion on who i think is good at the skill, no hate to anyone. If you main these characters, don't feel bad, nothing is meant to hurt them, as maybe i could be wrong as maybe they are actually good at flashlight saving. Who knows.

Have a blessed Day everyone.