If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Shrine Of Secrets

Options
abawgus2
abawgus2 Member Posts: 25

So my shrine is up and running but my friends shrine isnt working yet is there a reason behind this

Comments

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    edited June 2018
    Options
    My guess is that because it’s not supposed to be up so different people are experiencing different things with it
  • mcallisterbritt
    mcallisterbritt Member Posts: 43
    Options

Yeah this is nuts I even tryed uninstalling the game and re-downloading it to see if it will fix it but Nope did not help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ThePloopz
    edited June 2018
    Options

Yeah this is nuts I even tryed uninstalling the game and re-downloading it to see if it will fix it but Nope did not help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s not supposed to be up so that’s the reason 
  • abawgus2
    Options

@ThePloopz said:
    My guess is that because it’s not supposed to be up so different people are experiencing different things with it

how do you know its not supposed to be up

• mcallisterbritt
    Options

How do you know it not post to be up yet?????????

• ThePloopz
    Options

Not queen said 
  • Noodle
    Noodle Member Posts: 103
    Options

The shrine is not supposed to come back up till all three platforms have reached the 2.0 patch. As it stands both Xbox and PS4 are not there yet. The reason the shrine can't come back up on just PC is because it's shared across all three platforms. You'll just have to be patient.

• abawgus2
    Options

@ThePloopz said:
    mcallisterbritt said:

Not queen said 

who is Not Queen

• ThePloopz
    Options
    Also they said it wouldn’t be up again until console got updated 
  • ThePloopz
    Options
    abawgus2 said:

@ThePloopz said:
    mcallisterbritt said:

Not queen said 

who is Not Queen

Community Manager
  • abawgus2
    Options

but why is my shrine up and how did you do purple text

• Noodle
    Options

The shrine is up because an employee at BHVR made a mistake and turned it on when it wasn't supposed to be. They're already taking it down and even for people who have the new perks showing aren't allowed to buy them.

• abawgus2
    Options

i was allowed to buy them

• abawgus2
    Options

so how did you do purple text

• Sehkmet
    Sehkmet Member Posts: 127
    Options

abawgus2 troll detected.. too many questions and you want to drive people crazy thinking about the shrine being back

• abawgus2
    Options

@Sehkmet said:
    abawgus2 troll detected.. too many questions and you want to drive people crazy thinking about the shrine being back

how the hell am i trolling like tf im just stating facts

• El_comandante
    El_comandante Member Posts: 7
    Options

Any idea when it's coming back guys? or an approximate date maybe? , because I have a lot of Iriscents xD

• KING_DEDE
    KING_DEDE Member Posts: 402
    Options

Any idea when it's coming back guys? or an approximate date maybe? , because I have a lot of Iriscents xD

That depends on when Sony decides to stop being jackasses
  • Russ76
    Russ76 Member Posts: 306
    Options

I am going to assume BHVR is closed Monday as it is a holiday in Canada.  So, in my opinion, the earliest PS4 gets the 2.0 patch is Tuesday. With that said they won't open the shrine till PS4 gets the update so maybe Tuesday, but I expect it to be Wednesday, and again it all depends on when PS4 gets the update.
  • Broccoli_Jaeger
    Broccoli_Jaeger Member Posts: 252
    Options
    Russ76 said:
    I am going to assume BHVR is closed Monday as it is a holiday in Canada.  So, in my opinion, the earliest PS4 gets the 2.0 patch is Tuesday. With that said they won't open the shrine till PS4 gets the update so maybe Tuesday, but I expect it to be Wednesday, and again it all depends on when PS4 gets the update.
    They should be able to "activate" the update even when no one is in the office though. I doubt that they would wait another day to finally release it because of a holiday. Right now the PS4 is holding the other two systems back
  • Sehkmet
    edited July 2018
    Options

@Noodle said:
    I don't believe this is Sony holding the patch back out of laziness or petty reasons. I've been with Sony since as long as I can remember, starting on PS1 and moving up every generation. I strongly believe that Sony is holding the patch back because it's so horribly broken. The 2.0 patch has caused major performance issues on both PC and Xbox One, with Xbox One being practically locked out of half their killer roster due to FPS drops and game freezes and they can't even play the new Clown killer. I feel the reason it's taking so long to come out on PS4 is due to the patch failing certification numerous times because of bugs, glitches or it's just harmful for the console as a whole.

Ohh conspiracy theories... Eww..

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@Sehkmet said:

@Noodle said:
    I don't believe this is Sony holding the patch back out of laziness or petty reasons. I've been with Sony since as long as I can remember, starting on PS1 and moving up every generation. I strongly believe that Sony is holding the patch back because it's so horribly broken. The 2.0 patch has caused major performance issues on both PC and Xbox One, with Xbox One being practically locked out of half their killer roster due to FPS drops and game freezes and they can't even play the new Clown killer. I feel the reason it's taking so long to come out on PS4 is due to the patch failing certification numerous times because of bugs, glitches or it's just harmful for the console as a whole.

Ohh conspiracy theories... Eww..

Conspiracies?! That’s common sense! What do you think certification is even there for!? It probably failed certification AT LEAST once. It was due to bugs that the same thing happened a bit after huntress release. It’s happened before.

• Jack11803
    edited July 2018
    Options

@Sehkmet

Also, he may have a hard to read font, but at least he has grammar and a statement that makes sense. Purple isn’t even a format, and that has nothing to do with “throwing #########”.

• Sehkmet
    Options

@Jack11803 said:
    @Sehkmet

Also, he may have a hard to read font, but at least he has grammar and a statement that makes sense. Purple isn’t even a format, and that has nothing to do with “throwing #########”.

i edited the mssg like 3 times while posting it, you are answering to an old version of it

• MrsMaliciousX
    MrsMaliciousX Member Posts: 736
    Options
    Russ76 said:
    They should be able to "activate" the update even when no one is in the office though. I doubt that they would wait another day to finally release it because of a holiday. Right now the PS4 is holding the other two systems back

PS4 is holding 2other systems back? At least y'all have the update..lol people tell PS4 players they need to chill and relax now look at everyone else getting butt hurt over the shrine 😂😂 my lord
  • crazycenobite
    crazycenobite Member Posts: 46
    Options
    Noodle said:

Well this is just not true iv bumped into many clown nurses and Myers on xbox also played alot of them to fake news
  • Vortexas
    Vortexas Member Posts: 757
    Options

@Noodle said:
    The shrine is not supposed to come back up till all three platforms have reached the 2.0 patch. As it stands both Xbox and PS4 are not there yet. The reason the shrine can't come back up on just PC is because it's shared across all three platforms. You'll just have to be patient.

In short we have to wait for these #########-trash consoles to get there ######### together.

• Vortexas
    Vortexas Member Posts: 757
    Options

@Amanda55 said:

@Vortexas said:

@Noodle said:

In short we have to wait for these #########-trash consoles to get there ######### together.

Wow..... You truly are a cry baby lol.-_-

Just tired of being Tethered to these subpar game machines when I own a PC.

• Kuris
    Kuris Member Posts: 191
    edited July 2018
    Options

@Noodle said:

It hasn't caused performance issues? Xbox cant play clown yet because the DLC hasnt been released, just the 2.0 update. It hasnt failed any certifications. The amount of time it has taken to update is typical of what I am used to when playing Smite on the PS4, where the PC version can get a major update a month before the PS4 version.

• JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 610
    Options
    Kuris said:

@Noodle said:

It hasn't caused performance issues? Xbox cant play clown yet because the DLC hasnt been released, just the 2.0 update. It hasnt failed any certifications. The amount of time it has taken to update is typical of what I am used to when playing Smite on the PS4, where the PC version can get a major update a month before the PS4 version.

Kind of gives you an advantage on Smite though. You know from the PC updates whether to save gems for awesome skins. Y'know, unless they're in chests.
  • Kuris
    Options

@JammyJewels said:
    Kuris said:

@Noodle said:

Kind of gives you an advantage on Smite though. You know from the PC updates whether to save gems for awesome skins. Y'know, unless they're in chests.

Those cursed chests! But this is very true. I guess the same advantage doesn't apply so much to DBD

• Noodle
    Options

@Kuris said:

@Noodle said:

I don't know when you last played Smite or if you check the main website in the news section but when Smite updates on PC the update has always made it to console in the following 12-13 days, like clockwork. It does not take a month or longer to get updates. Our last update with Baron Samedi came out exactly 12 days after it first dropped on PC. And I'll bet you that the next update will come to PS4 next Tuesday/Wednesday on the 10th or 11th. (also yeah ######### chests) Sony doesn't take an age and a half to do certification, they've always been fast and prompt unless they find a major bug or flaw. As for the clown DLC on Xbox that did come out a few days ago back on the 27th at midnight when their store updated and everyone YouTube video and twitch stream I watch of Xbox players shows horrible fps issues when playing as him, specifically when winding up to throw the bottle and the actual explosion of the bottle. The particle effects for the gas just kills their fps. Nurse is having FPS problems after blinking and worse if you chain blink more than twice up to the five time max. This is happening even on PC and twitch streamers have already called it out, e.g. True and Marth88. Huntress windup and throwing is also having fps issues as is the Doctor when he uses his shock ability on people. There are issues with 2.0 and it has caused degraded performance on PC and Xbox so for, Xbox being the worst off.

• Kuris
    Options

@Noodle said:

@Kuris said:

@Noodle said:

I don't know when you last played Smite or if you check the main website in the news section but when Smite updates on PC the update has always made it to console in the following 12-13 days, like clockwork. It does not take a month or longer to get updates. Our last update with Baron Samedi came out exactly 12 days after it first dropped on PC. And I'll bet you that the next update will come to PS4 next Tuesday/Wednesday on the 10th or 11th. (also yeah [BAD WORD] chests) Sony doesn't take an age and a half to do certification, they've always been fast and prompt unless they find a major bug or flaw. As for the clown DLC on Xbox that did come out a few days ago back on the 27th at midnight when their store updated and everyone YouTube video and twitch stream I watch of Xbox players shows horrible fps issues when playing as him, specifically when winding up to throw the bottle and the actual explosion of the bottle. The particle effects for the gas just kills their fps. Nurse is having FPS problems after blinking and worse if you chain blink more than twice up to the five time max. This is happening even on PC and twitch streamers have already called it out, e.g. True and Marth88. Huntress windup and throwing is also having fps issues as is the Doctor when he uses his shock ability on people. There are issues with 2.0 and it has caused degraded performance on PC and Xbox so for, Xbox being the worst off.

Smite's updates are rarely as big. As far as I was made aware, the 2.0 update was released but the clown was kept locked so I don't know how you saw that. It is hard to optimise a game for slower devices though without some FPS issues. I watch both True and Marth, and play the game myself, and have not seen them make these complaints, nor have I experienced the issues myself. I saw an FPS issue on Autohaven, but that fixed when I reloaded my game

• Jack11803
    edited July 2018
    Options

@Amanda55 said:

@Vortexas said:

@Amanda55 said:

@Vortexas said:

@Noodle said:

Wow..... You truly are a cry baby lol.-_-

Just tired of being Tethered to these subpar game machines when I own a PC.

Too bad. Deal with it

And I’m sure you’re tired of being tethered to the “The subpar” gender, women, when you own a fedora. We know, you are a god among men and can do absolutely no wrong. Anyone who doesn’t cater to your needs should rot in a damp trench.

• Noodle
    Options

@Kuris said:

@Noodle said:

@Kuris said:

@Noodle said:

I don't know when you last played Smite or if you check the main website in the news section but when Smite updates on PC the update has always made it to console in the following 12-13 days, like clockwork. It does not take a month or longer to get updates. Our last update with Baron Samedi came out exactly 12 days after it first dropped on PC. And I'll bet you that the next update will come to PS4 next Tuesday/Wednesday on the 10th or 11th. (also yeah [BAD WORD] chests) Sony doesn't take an age and a half to do certification, they've always been fast and prompt unless they find a major bug or flaw. As for the clown DLC on Xbox that did come out a few days ago back on the 27th at midnight when their store updated and everyone YouTube video and twitch stream I watch of Xbox players shows horrible fps issues when playing as him, specifically when winding up to throw the bottle and the actual explosion of the bottle. The particle effects for the gas just kills their fps. Nurse is having FPS problems after blinking and worse if you chain blink more than twice up to the five time max. This is happening even on PC and twitch streamers have already called it out, e.g. True and Marth88. Huntress windup and throwing is also having fps issues as is the Doctor when he uses his shock ability on people. There are issues with 2.0 and it has caused degraded performance on PC and Xbox so for, Xbox being the worst off.

Smite's updates are rarely as big. As far as I was made aware, the 2.0 update was released but the clown was kept locked so I don't know how you saw that. It is hard to optimise a game for slower devices though without some FPS issues. I watch both True and Marth, and play the game myself, and have not seen them make these complaints, nor have I experienced the issues myself. I saw an FPS issue on Autohaven, but that fixed when I reloaded my game

That's actually not true, Smite does get some big updates going. Just recently they kicked off a new adventure with a 3v3v3 game mode and a week later even added more variants to it, console got that surprisingly fast after PC, that one only being a week wait I believe instead of the standard 12-13 days. That was a huge multi-gig patch that brought in numerous rewards, a new game mode, new skins, etc.

• Kuris
    Options

Sony recently began offering a same day certification process, wonder if Behaviour would ever be able to take advantage of that

• Kuris
    edited July 2018
    Options

@Noodle said:

@Kuris said:

@Noodle said:

@Kuris said:

@Noodle said:

That's actually not true, Smite does get some big updates going. Just recently they kicked off a new adventure with a 3v3v3 game mode and a week later even added more variants to it, console got that surprisingly fast after PC, that one only being a week wait I believe instead of the standard 12-13 days. That was a huge multi-gig patch that brought in numerous rewards, a new game mode, new skins, etc.

Hi-Rez has begun submitting updates for certification before they are released on PC, meaning they are completed closer together. The staff at Hi-Rez is a much larger number though so they can get away with doing this.

I also believe the Medusa Update was smaller than DBD 2.0, from what I remember when installing it myself

• mcallisterbritt
    Options

They just need to hurry up and get it back up!!!!!!!!!

• Caver12
    Caver12 Member Posts: 44
    Options

They just need to hurry up and get it back up!!!!!!!!!

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/6963/ps4-hype

Could be soon?
  • KING_DEDE
    KING_DEDE Member Posts: 402
    Options
    Russ76 said:

PS4 is holding 2other systems back? At least y'all have the update..lol people tell PS4 players they need to chill and relax now look at everyone else getting butt hurt over the shrine 😂😂 my lord
    Exactly